Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front, 0-1″ Rear Shocks 99-’10 GMC Sierra 2500HDSale!
99-’10 Chevy/GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD/2WD Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front & 0-1″ Rear Shocks
Part Number: 24-186735
Front Shocks Fitment Notes: Torsion Key Lift, Excludes Electronic Suspension
Part Number: 24-186742
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes: Excludes Electronic Suspension , Excludes vehicles equipped with rear Quadrasteer
Zone Offroad 2″ Torsion Bar Keys Lift Kit 2001-2010 Chevy / GMC 2500 and 3500(0 reviews)Base Price: $159.95 Select options
Fitment: 99-’10 Chevy/GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front & 0-1″ Rear Shocks
Important fitment notes:
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Are the 5100 shocks able to level a 2007 chevy 2500 hd diesel classic by adjusting the ride heigh... answer nowA you need torsion keys for thathttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/2500hd-3500hd/zone-offroad-2-torsion-bar-keys-leveling-kit-2001-2010-chevy-gmc-2500-3500/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/2500hd-3500hd/zone-offroad-2-torsion-bar-keys-lift-kit-2001-2010-chevy-gmc-2500-3500/
- Q Wondering if these fit 2015 GMC Duramax 2500 with 2.5 leveling kit on front and stock rear? Air b...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q i have air bags on back of my 2007 2500 classic with 20 inch tires and rims 305/55/20 no lift as ... answer nowA my 2007 2500 classic has rancho 5000 shocks on it now.
- Q I have 2001 chev2500hd. 4wd do I have to use any thing beside 5100 blistein or just put them on answer nowA Can I put 5100 blistein on factory 2001 chev. 2500 2nd 4wd without doing any thing else
- A yes, these shocks will fit 2000 Silverado 2500 HD 4WD with stock height (0'' lift)Priced per 4 shocks
- Q 2016 2500 hd. With ready lift leveling kit on the front. Stock on the rear . What shocks woul u r... answer nowA We can offer * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/11-15-chevygmc-sierra-2500hd-4wd-bilstein-5100-0-1-5-front-0-1-rear-shocks/
- Q I have a 2005 silverado 2500HD with a lift. Old shock (front) measures 14.5" compressed from lowe... answer nowA Maybe you need shocks for 4'' lift. https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/99-10-chevygmc-sierra-2500hd-4wd-bilstein-5100-4-front-2-rear-lift-shocks/Fully extended (when the wheels are in the air) is 22.5'' measured with mountings?We measure the length without mountings
- Q I want to level my truck with these shocks...2" level in the front...will I need shocks extenders...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A It is not recommended to stack lifts.Front shocks will handle up to 2,5'' front lift
- Q this set has the same part numbers as the 1 ton (3500) . Will it work on a non-dually 1 ton? answer nowA These shocsk are:FRONT: Extended Length (IN): 15.76 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 11.3 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: EyeletREAR: Extended Length (IN): 26.15 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 16.14 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet- - -Please compare the dimensions and mountings to your old shocks
- A Yes, theese shocks will fit the stock height truck ( 0'' of lift )
- A Yes, it will work. It will work if you have less then 2,5'' lift on the front and less then 1'' or no rear lift at all.