Rancho 2.25″ LEVEL IT Torsion Key System w/RS5000 Front Shocks For 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 2WD/4WD
Rancho 2.25″ LEVEL IT Torsion Key System w/RS5000 Front Shocks For 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 2WD/4WD
Designed to level the truck’s stance, Rancho torsion key systems are a fast and easy way to add 1 to 2-1/4 Inch of lift over stock. The new kits allow the truck owner to clear up to 33 Inch tires and help compensate in instances where there is added front-end weight such as snow plows, heavy-duty bumpers or winches. Each system includes a forged Level IT torsion key that is stronger than OE, maintains the factory ride and is easily installed through direct, bolt-on assembly. Rancho torsion key systems include a set of extended length Rancho® RS5000® front shocks that allow the shocks to maintain the proper OE position without the use of extended shock brackets or a spacer kit, allowing for better control and improved ride quality over spacers or brackets. The torsion key systems are backed by the Rancho brand’s limited lifetime warranty.
Amount Raised Or Lowered: 2.25 Inch Lift
Type: Torsion Bar Key
Maximum Tire Size: 33 Inch
Minimum Wheel Diameter: OEM
Includes Shock/Struts: Yes
- Includes A Set Of Extended Length Rancho® RS5000® Front Shocks
- Shocks Allow The Shocks To Maintain The Proper OE Position Without The Use Of Extended Shock Brackets Or A Spacer Kit, Allowing For Better Control And Improved Ride Quality Over Spacers Or Brackets
- Also Includes A Forged Level IT Torsion Key That Is Stronger Than OE
- Helps Compensate In Instances Where There Is Added Front-End Weight Such As Snow Plows, Heavy-Duty Bumpers Or Winches
- Maintains The Factory Ride. Easily Installed Through Direct, Bolt-On Assembly
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.