SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit 1999-2010 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 2500 Non HD/1500HD 4WD Knuckle Kit Bilstein Shocks
SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 2500 Non HD/1500HD 4WD Knuckle Kit Bilstein Shocks
What is this?
- This is a complete knuckle style lift kit for the 1999-2010 Chevy/GMC 1500HD/2500 4WD
- Provides 6” lift height
- Includes related drop brackets, rear blocks, front and rear Superlift shocks or rear 5100 Series Bilstein shocks
What does it include?
- All brackets, cross-members, shocks, steering knuckles, rear block and u-bolt kit, and hardware required specific to the 1999-2010 2500 NON HD and 2001-2006 1500HD 4WD Chevrolet/GMC.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
This Superlift is a complete knuckle style lift kit providing 6” lift height.
- Replacement knuckles yield the best possible alignment specs with minimal increase in track width.
- Skid plate connects and strengthens the front / rear crossmembers while protecting the differential
- Superlift or SS series by Bilstein shocks included
- Installer-friendly design
- No replacement front driveshaft required
- High clearance, one-piece crossmembers, and all other load-bearing bracketry are laser cut from .25″ thick plate steel.
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||16 x 8||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||–||-12 to 0|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||–||-12 to 0|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||–||-12 to +12|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 8 hours
- Difficulty level: 4 of 5
- 2002-2005 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500
- 1999 Chevrolet K2500 Suburban
- 2001-2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD
- 2005-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Classic
- 2000-2010 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
- 1999-2000 GMC K2500
- 2001-2003 GMC Sierra 1500 HD
- 2005-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Classic
- 2000-2010 GMC Yukon XL 2500
Important fitment notes from manufacturer:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.