SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500 4WD Knuckle Kit FOX Shocks
SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500 4WD Knuckle Kit FOX Shocks
What is this?
- This is a complete knuckle style lift kit for the 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500HD/3500 4WD
- Provides 6” lift height
- Includes related drop brackets, rear blocks, front and rear Superlift shocks or front and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shocks or front and rear Fox® Performance Series 2.0 IFP shocks
What does it include?
- All brackets, cross-members, shocks, steering knuckles, rear block and u-bolt kit, Shocks, and hardware required specific to the 2001-2010 4WD Chevrolet/GMC 2500HD/3500
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
This Superlift lift kit is a complete knuckle style suspension lift kit that provides 6” lift height. This kit is available with either Superlift Shocks OR Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks OR Fox 2.0 Shocks.
Features | Benefits:
- Replacement knuckles yield the best possible alignment specifications with minimal increase in track width
- Skid plate connects and strengthens the front | rear cross-members while protecting the differential
- Full-width differential | control arm cross-members provide lateral rigidity
- Installer friendly design
- No replacement front driveshaft needed
- High clearance, one-piece cross-members, and all other load-bearing bracketry, are laser cut from .25” thick plate steel for the best fit and finish
- Shock Options Available: Superlift or Bilstein or Fox Shocks
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||16 x 8||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||–||-12 to 0|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||–||-12 to 0|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||–||-12 to +12|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 8 hours
- Difficulty level: 4 of 5
- 2001-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic
- 2007-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- 2001-2010 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic
- 2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- 2007-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
Important fitment notes from manufacturer:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.