Fabtech 3.5″ Ball Joint UCA Lift Kit for 2011-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 2WD/4WD with Perf Shocks
Fabtech 3.5″ Ball Joint UCA Lift Kit for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 2WD/4WD with Perf Shocks
Our 3.5” System provides less lift than our 6” RTS™ system but still allows use of 33” or 35” tall tires with cutting for street and offroad use. We have developed this system utilizing replacement upper control arms constructed of 1.50” OD .120” thick wall DOM tubing that attaches to heavy duty Fabtech ductile iron steering knuckles. The factory torsion bars remain in the stock position and use new forged adjusting keys to provide the proper amount of lift.
This system will level the stance of the vehicle compared to the factory nose down rake with no change to the rear suspension. For those customers that require a factory nose down appearance an optional 1″ rear block kit is available (2500HD Part # FTS21110) or (3500HD Part # FTS21111).
- Upper Control Arms Built With Same Materials Found On Trophy Trucks
- .120″ Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.50″ OD
- .250″ wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- Extended Range Ball Joints
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Forged Torsion Bar Keys
|1||FTS21108||COMPONENT BOX W/PERFORMANCE SHOCKS|
TIRES & WHEELS
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/13.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/fenderwell cutting
- Tire Size – 35/13.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/fenderwell cutting
PERFORMANCE TWIN TUBE SHOCK
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- 9/16″ Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- 1 3/8″ OD Piston
- Closed Cell Foam insert
- High Flow 9 Stage Valving
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.