Fabtech 3.5″ Ball Joint UCA Lift Kit for 2011-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 2WD/4WD with Stealth Shocks
Fabtech 3.5″ Ball Joint UCA Lift Kit for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 2WD/4WD with Stealth Shocks
Our 3.5” System provides less lift than our 6” RTS™ system but still allows use of 33” or 35” tall tires with cutting for street and offroad use. We have developed this system utilizing replacement upper control arms constructed of 1.50” OD .120” thick wall DOM tubing that attaches to heavy duty Fabtech ductile iron steering knuckles. The factory torsion bars remain in the stock position and use new forged adjusting keys to provide the proper amount of lift.
This system will level the stance of the vehicle compared to the factory nose down rake with no change to the rear suspension. For those customers that require a factory nose down appearance an optional 1″ rear block kit is available (2500HD Part # FTS21110) or (3500HD Part # FTS21111).
- Upper Control Arms Built With Same Materials Found On Trophy Trucks
- .120″ Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.50″ OD
- .250″ wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- Extended Range Ball Joints
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Forged Torsion Bar Keys
|1||FTS21184||COMPONENT BOX W/STEALTH SHOCKS|
TIRES & WHEELS
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/13.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/fenderwell cutting
- Tire Size – 35/13.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/fenderwell cutting
STEALTH MONOTUBE SHOCK
Stealth is the first all black monotube shock absorber, with an identifiable raised metal nameplate, that represents the signature of quality you can rely on for a superior ride at an affordable price.
Stealth monotube shocks are built with a 46mm diameter high flow piston and vehicle specific valving, for a great ride with oversized tires.
All Stealth shock absorbers feature Nitrocarburized piston rods that are superior to chromed rods in durability and corrosion resistance. These Nitrocarb piston rods are finished in matte black for a complete black out shock package.
- 50mm OD Seamless Steel Body
- 46mm High Flow Piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.