Fabtech 6″ RTS Lift Kit System for 2011-2019 GMC Sierra 2500 2WD/4WD with Stealth Shocks
Fabtech 6″ RTS Lift Kit System for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 GMC 2500 2WD/4WD with Stealth Shocks
Fabtech’s cutting edge RTS® system has now been developed for the all new GM HD platform. The 6” RTS® utilizes a patent pending bracket system that keep the torsion bars raised up, in the stock location. This feature provides superior ground clearance at the frame as there are no torsion bars hanging down to become high centered on or damaged when offroading.
- Heavy Duty 1/4″ Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Front Differential Skid Plate
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- RTS® Torsion Bar Brackets
- Billet Sway Bar End Links
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
|1||FTS21092||COMPONENT BOX 1|
|1||FTS21093||COMPONENT BOX 2|
|1||FTS21094||COMPONENT BOX 3|
|2||FTS6338||FRONT STEALTH SHOCKS|
|2||FTS6064||REAR STEALTH SHOCKS|
TIRES & WHEELS
- Tire Size – 35/13.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/13.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×10 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 355/65R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 37/13.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×10 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
STEALTH MONOTUBE SHOCK
Stealth is the first all black monotube shock absorber, with an identifiable raised metal nameplate, that represents the signature of quality you can rely on for a superior ride at an affordable price.
Stealth monotube shocks are built with a 46mm diameter high flow piston and vehicle specific valving, for a great ride with oversized tires.
All Stealth shock absorbers feature Nitrocarburized piston rods that are superior to chromed rods in durability and corrosion resistance. These Nitrocarb piston rods are finished in matte black for a complete black out shock package.
- 50mm OD Seamless Steel Body
- 46mm High Flow Piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.