FOX 2.0 Perf 7-9″ Front Lift Shocks 2011-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HDSale!
FOX 2.0 Performance IFP 7-9 Front Lift Shocks 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
Includes: 2 Front Shocks
Front Shocks Info:
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel. Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- 100 Percent Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Nitrile Bushings Allow For Incread Articulation
- Redundant Sealing System, Long Lasting Performance
- Limited 1 Year Factory And 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Bar Pin-BP5
- Lower Mount Type: Clevis-C1
- Extended Length: 25.609 Inch
- Compressed Length: 16.669 Inch
- Part: 980-24-967
- Front Lift:
Important fitment note:
- Not For Use With Lift Kits That Change OE Mounts
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.