FOX 2.0 Perf Res Adj 7-9 Front Lift Shocks 2011-2019 GMC Sierra 3500HDSale!
FOX 2.0 Performance Reservoir – CD Adjuster 7-9 Front Lift Shocks 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD
Includes: 2 Front Shocks
Front Shocks Info:
The aluminum bodied 2.0 Inch Performance Series Adjustable Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOXs industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock. Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. Included CD Adjuster delivers 8 clicks of compression adjustability – from very soft to very firm. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Inch Performance Series Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0 Inch Metal Impacted 6061-T6 Aluminum Will Resist Rust Over Time
- Body Plating: Clear-Anodized For A Durable Finish
- External Reservoir: 2.0 Inch Smooth Bore 6061-T6 Aluminum Is Hard Anodized
- Black-Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components
- 5/8 Inch Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Shaft
- Race-Developed High-Flow Piston Design. Application Specific Valving To Maximize Performance
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid For Improved Performance At Variable Temperatures
- Limited 1 Year Factory Warranty And Limited 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Bar Pin-BP5
- Lower Mount Type: Clevis-C1
- Extended Length: 25.78 Inch
- Compressed Length: 16.18 Inch
- Part: 980-26-968
- Front Lift:
- Important fitment note: Includes Billet Reservoir Clamp I Does not fit magnetic suspension
Questions and answers of the customers
Will these bolt on where the stock ones do? Or do I need some special bracket?
Q Will these bolt on where the stock ones do? Or do I need some special bracket? answer nowA please send us complete info about your truck as follows: Year Model Sub-model (1500 / 1500HD / etc. ) Drive train (4WD / 2WD) Engine (volume, fuel:gas/diesel) Cab (regular, crew, extended) Lift height ( front and rear lift amount if applicable ) Lift type (spacers, spring coils or specify if anything else was applied for the lift) and we'll try our best to find the proper shocks for your vehicle We want to note that these shocks have the following technical parameters. Extended Length (IN): 25.78 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 16.18 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 5/8 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Bar Pin-BP5 Lower Mounting Style: Clevis-C1 Position On Vehicle: Front; With 7 To 9 Inch Lift Are you satisfied with such parameters?