ICON 0-1 inch Rear Lift IR Shocks For 2001-2018 GMC 2500HD/3500
ICON 0-1 inch Rear Lift IR Shocks For 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 GMC 2500HD/3500
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. The larger diameter and oil volume of ICON 2.5 IR Series shocks provide better ride quality and heat dissipation properties than the standard 2.0 Aluminum Series IR Shocks. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Compression Damping Control Valve (CDC Valve) or the OMEGA Series bypass shocks.
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir
- One-piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Increase in strength and heat dissipation when compared to ICON V.S. 2.0 Series shocks
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- Made in the U.S.A.
- ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are sold in pairs
- Price listed is for two (2) shock absorbers
- For individual shock purchase, please contact an authorized ICON dealer
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.