Zone Offroad 5″ IFS Lift Kit w/ FOX 2.0 Shocks For 2020-2021 GMC Sierra 2500HD With Overload Springs
Zone Offroad 5″ IFS Lift Kit w/ FOX 2.0 Shocks For 2020, 2021 GMC Sierra 2500HD With Overload Springs
Take your GM 2500/3500HD to new heights with this 5″ lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from high strength crossmembers and steering knuckles to differential relocation and and rear block kit to level out the stance. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 37″ tires.
- Front Lift Height: 5″
- Rear Lift Height: 3″
- Material: 1/4″ Steel
- Front Lift Method: Knuckle & Drop Cross-Member
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Lift Type: Suspension
- Wheel Size: 20 x 9
- Back Spacing: 5-5.5″
- Max Tire Size: 37 x 12.5
- Wheel Size 2: 20 x 10
- Back Spacing 2: 5-5.5″
- Max Tire Size 2: 35 x 12.5
- Wheel Size 3: 17 x 9
- Back Spacing 3: 4.5-4.625″
- Max Tire Size 3: 35 x 12.5
- Finish: Powdercoat
- Metal Cutting Required: Yes
- FMVSS Certification: N/A (See notes)
- Accommodates Factory Wheels: See Notes
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Improves ground clearance while correcting suspension-steering-driveline geometry
- High strength 1/4″ thick steel crossmembers and differential skid plates
- CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles to maintain ESC System compatibility
- Zone Offroad branded front skidplate and torsion bar relocation brackets
- Allows clearance for up to 37″ tires to be installed
IN THE BOX:
- Brake Lines
- Differential Relocation Brackets
- Frame Crossmembers – Front and Rear
- Lift Blocks – Rear
- Skid Plate
- Steering Knuckles
- Sway Bar Relocation Brackets
- Torsion Bar Crossmember Drop
- Compatible with gas and diesel models as well as standard and AT4 equipped models.
- Frame bracket modifications required for installation.
- Not compatible with top mounted overload equipped rear leaf springs, will require custom U-bolts.
- Stock 17-18″ wheels cannot be reinstalled, stock 20″ wheels can be reinstalled.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- Install Time Hours: 6-8 hrs
- Difficulty Level: 4 out of 5
- 2020 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2020 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Denali
- 2021 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2021 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Denali
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.