Zone Offroad 3.5″ Lift Kit for 2019-2021 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
Zone Offroad 3.5″ Lift Kit for 2019, 2020, 2021 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
More than a leveling kit, this 3.5″ Adventure Series kit takes advantage of Adventure Series upper control arms to offer improved performance and off-road capability with clearance for up to 35″ tires. These high strength UCAs allow for increased suspension travel, improved strength and durability, and easy maintenance. Lift is provided by a 2-piece, combination top-mount and preload strut spacers design to provide a full 3.5″ of lift without overextending the suspension at full droop (as is the case with kits using just a top mounted spacer). Optional weld-in steering stops are supplied allowing
- High strength UCAs are boxed and fully welded specially designed with an indexed ball joint cup to correct ball joint operating angle for more suspension travel.
- Utilizes a combination top-mount and preload strut spacers to correctly lift vehicle.
- Retain factory ride quality without over extending suspension/drivelines at full suspension droop.
- Maintains ride and handling characteristics with clearance for larger tires.
- 2″ rear lift blocks and heavy duty u-bolts to level the stance.
- Nitro series gas or FOX 2.0 adventure series gas shocks to improve performance.
- Optional Steering Stops included for larger wheel/tire combinations.
|Front Lift Height||3.5″|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacers|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||20 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35×12.50 (Chevy)|
|Max Tire Size 2||33×12.50 (GMC)|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||No|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.