Bilstein 5100 4-6″ Front 3-4″ Rear Lift Shocks +Stabilizer 2011-2018 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500HDSale!
Bilstein 5100 4-6″ Front and 3-4″ Rear Lift Shocks +Stabilizer for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500HD
Front Extended Length(in): 24.23
Front Collapsed Length(in): 15.98
Part Number: 24-218023
Front Shocks Fitment Notes:
Rear Extended Length(in): 29.92
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 18.17
Part Number: 24-218030
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes:
Steering Stabilizer Shock:
Part Number: 33-196619
Shock Fitment Notes:
Fitment: Bilstein 5100 4-6″ Front and 3-4″ Rear Lift Shocks +Stabilizer for 11-’18 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500HD
- Set of 4 Shocks & One Steering Stabilizer – w/4-6″ Front Lift and w/3-4″ Rear Lift
- Shock boots included with all shocks except in cases of special fitment.
- Monotube gas charged for longevity, durability, and performance.
- All necessary washers, bushings, and nuts included. Factory shock mounting bolts are reused for installation.
- Bilstein’s Limited Lifetime manufacturer’s Warranty protects against defects and premature failure.
Due to their larger tires and a heightened stance, lifted vehicles place extra demands on a shock absorbers damping ability. The 5100 monotube design and patented digressive valving is uniquely suited to confront these demands. On or off-road, loaded or unloaded, Bilstein shocks instantly react to changing road inputs to maintain a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride. Bilstein’s superior monotube high gas pressure design allows the excessive heat from the oil to transfer to the outer surface of the shock body and dissipate more efficiently. The dividing piston also permits the oil to expand as heat builds, preventing aeration (foaming) and viscosity loss. This allows the shock to maintain full damping characteristics as temperatures rise.
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.