ICON 0-2″ Lift Kit Stage 3 for 2011-2019 Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500
ICON 0-2″ Lift Kit Stage 3 for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500
The 2011-2019 GM 2500HD/3500HD requires significant shock damping to comply with the massive spring rate of the factory torsion bar system. ICON Vehicle Dynamics has developed a range of suspension systems with optimized vehicle specific shock damping. These systems offer excellent on and offroad driveability. While driving the construction site or trails to your favorite dirt bike location, ICON wants you to get there in comfort just like your drive to work. The Stage 3 system is comprised of our V.S. 2.5 Series front & rear reservoir shocks featuring ICON’s Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV) for 10 settings of adjustability for any driving style or condition. The ICON vehicle specific tuned 2.5″ diameter shocks with CDCV are the key to attaining optimum ride quality and getting that desired comfort with the 3/4 & 1 ton working capability. Adjustable reservoir shocks ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. Additionally, ICON upper control arms add strength, durability, and when paired with extended travel shocks increases wheel travel 2″ over the OEM configuration.
This system features upper control arms with ICON’s patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application – exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greasable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Vehicle specific tuned 2.5 series reservoir front and rear shocks with adjustable Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV)
- Significantly improved ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Wheel travel increase of 2″ over stock
- 100% Bolt-on system
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18×9″ w/ 5.50″ Backspace / 12mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20×9″ w/ 5.50″ Backspace / 12mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33″ x 11.50″ (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #65: NOT SOLD SEPARATELY, ONLY SOLD IN COMPLETE KIT FORM AS LISTED
- APPLICATION NOTE #113: 26.13″ IS MAX MEASUREMENT FROM FENDER TO HUB, EXCEEDING THE MAXIMUM LIFT HEIGHT OF 26.13″ CAN LEAD TO COMPONENT FAILURE NOT COVERED BY ICON WARRANTY
- Ships in multiple boxes
- 77701CP (QTY: 1) | 01-UP GM HD 0-1″ REAR 2.5 VS PB CDCV / 07-UP GM 1500 4″ REAR 2.5 VS PB CDCV PAIR
- 78725 (QTY: 1) | 11-19 GM HD 0-2″ 2.5 CDCV SHOCK SYSTEM W/ UCA
191011 | ICON tubular UCA cover caps
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.