SuperLift 3″ Lift Kit For 2011-2018 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500 HD and 3500HD – with Superide Rear Shocks
SuperLift 3″ Lift Kit For 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500 HD and 3500HD – with Superide Rear Shocks
- This is a complete 3” lift kit for the 2011-2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD
- This kit lifts the front 3 inches and the rear 1.5 for a more level stance.
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Does not fit MagneRide equipped trucks
- Upper control arms with MOOG bushings and ball joints already pressed in. Forged torsion keys, differential spacers, front shock spacers, rear block kit, Superide rear shocks, and all hardware specific for the 2011-2017 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
3” Upper Control Arm (UCA) Kits for the
2011-2018 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD & 3500
Superlift’s 3 inch lift kit for the 2011-2017 Silverado and Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD is a simple solution for adding more height than a “leveling kit”. Superlift’s Upper Control Arm (UCA) Lift Kits have a strong, modern die-formed design constructed of solid steel rod, beefy gussets and include a flat mount ball joint cup. These are intentionally over-built to be the best. Their uniquely engineered design adds strength and durability and has bonus features that others do not offer. Superlift’s Silverado and Sierra UCA’s include pre-installed MOOG ball joints and bushings for long lasting performance. By using the new upper control arm arms, this lift kit offers a better ride quality and performance over traditional torsion key leveling kits.
This kit also includes a set of forged torsion bar keys, differential drop spacers, front shock spacers, a rear block kit and rear Superide shocks. All required parts are included to make sure your Silverado or Sierra handles and performs just like a stock truck!
Features & Benefits:
- A simple and Super-EZ bolt-on installation
- Adds clearance for 33-35” diameter tires
- CNC machined ball joint socket and bushing eye ring for precise fit.
- UCA’s include pre-installed MOOG® ball joints and bushings
- Differential spacers maintain proper CV axle angles
- Rear lift is achieved with Block & U-bolt Kit
- Comes complete with Superide shocks for the rear
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy.
- Compatible with factory Stabilitrac® and Anti-Skid Control features (No problem codes or irritating dash lights)
- UCA Kits are assembled with MOOG® ball joints that provide great durability & articulation; plus the serviceable design enables lubrication for longer life.
- UCA Kits are also assembled with MOOG® control arm bushings to maintain OE ride performance and durability.
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Can be returned to stock with no issues
- No excessive ball joint or steering components
- Fits 2WD and 4WD
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|295/70 R18||Stock 18||-0||-0|
|33 x 12.5||18 x 9||5.5 – 5.75||12|
|33 x 12.5||20 x 9||5.5 – 5.75||12|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 5 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
Superide Shocks – Rear Only
Questions and answers of the customers
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now