SuperLift 2.5″ Front Leveling Kit for 1500 with Torsion Bar Suspension for 2001-2006 Chevy/GMC 1500 4WD
SuperLift 2.5″ Front Leveling Kit for 1500 with Torsion Bar Suspension for 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Chevy/GMC 1500 4WD
Features & Benefits
- Provides 1.5″ to 2.5″ of adjustable lift height
- Allows the use of plus-size wheels / tires
- Easy installation and removal
- Ideal for restoring height lost from heavy front bumper / winch combos
- Enhances appearance by leveling the stance of the vehicle
- 10.9 grade metric hardware included when needed
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Tire and Wheel Size(s) Information
Recommended Maximum Tire Diameter: 33″
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing them.
· Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another
- Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent.
- Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning
- Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent
Average Install Time
Installation Difficulty Rating (1-5)
Special puller tool is recommended to load / unload torsion bars.
Superlift Suspension’s 2.5” Level It Leveling Kit For 1999-2006 GM 1500 (half-ton) 2WD & 4WD Pickups and SUVS utilizes a replacement torsion bar key to increase the natural height adjustability inherent of torsion bar suspension equipped vehicles. Superlift’s Level-It keys are indexed differently to increase bar rotation and lift, and as the new keys are loaded they apply torsional load to the bars which in turn lifts the vehicle greater than that of the stock torsion keys
When needed, some Superlift Level It Kits will include new hardware to prevent bar over-extension. Extensions for shock absorbers and compression travel bump-stops are also included when required.
Superlift Level It Kits are an ideal way to level the front of a vehicle and eliminate the factory nose down stance. In many instances they even provide added room for a slightly larger tire and/or wheel.
Please click on the Fitment Table Tab for complete application listing. We highly reccomend that you verify this product is compatible with your vehciel before purchasing.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.