SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit for 1999-2010 2500 NON HD and 2001-2006 1500HD – Knuckle Style Kit
SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit for 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 2500 NON HD and 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 1500HD – Knuckle Style Kit
- Replacement knuckles yield the best possible alignment specs with minimal increase in track width.
- Skid plate connects and strengthens the front / rear crossmembers while protecting the differential
- Superlift Superide or SS series by Bilstein shocks included
- Installer-friendly design
- No replacement front driveshaft required
- High clearance, one-piece crossmembers, and all other load-bearing bracketry, are laser cut from .25″ thick plate steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Tire & Wheel Info
Recommended Tire Sizes
35 x 12.50 on a 16 x 8 with 4.5″ backspacing
35 x 12.50 on a 17 x 9 with 5-5.5″ backspacing
35 x 12.50 on a 18 x 9 with 5-5.5″ backspacing
35 x 12.50 on a 20 x 9 with 5.5″ backspacing
Can run factory spare tire / wheel in emergency situation.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate.
Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another.
Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent.
Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning.
Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent.
Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
With single exhaust, a new, reformed section of exhaust crossover pipe is required to clear front driveshaft.
Minor cutting and / or welding required.
Fits vehicles w/o Electronic Controlled Shocks
NOTE: If it is a 1999-2000 2500 new body style, you will have to replace the stock outer tie rod ends with 2001 outer tie rod ends.
With this lift design, the factory upper control arms are retained and remain in their original location, while the factory lower control arms and axle housing are lowered, in relation to the frame. New Superlift replacement steering knuckles, made of cast ductile iron and machined in-house, span the increased distance between the control arms.
Superlift’s geometry, from steering timing and linkage angles, to driveshaft and CV axle operating angles, yields optimal component service life and exceptional drivability.
Our lower control arm crossmembers are a one-piece, full-width, high-clearance design made of .25″ steel plate. A skidplate protects the front differential, plus unlike some other brands, the front differential’s structural integrity is not compromised by the removal of cast reinforcement webbing.
5″ blocks lift the rear. The kit is packaged complete with Superlift Superide or Superide SS shocks by Bilstein.
An optional steering stabilizer kit is available.
if you are interested in getting Bilstein shocks instead, here is the lift kit with Bilstein Shocks:
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin please send us complete info about your truck as follows:Year Model Sub-model (1500 / 1500HD / etc. ) Drive train (4WD / 2WD) Engine (volume, fuel:gas/diesel) Cab (regular, crew, extended) Lift height ( front and rear lift amount if applicable ) Lift type (spacers, spring coils or specify if anything else was applied for the lift)and we'll try our best to find the proper kit and shocks for your vehicle