Bilstein 0-2.5″ Lift Five Shock Kit for 1999-2010 GM 2500/3500Sale!
Bilstein 0-2.5″ Lift Five Shock Kit for 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 GM 2500/3500, GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500HD, 2500, 2500D, 3500 & 3500HD 8-Lug 4WD & 2WD
Front Bilstein Shocks: 2 x 24-186735 – work with 0″-2.5″ of Front Lift
Rear Bilstein Shocks: 2 x 24-186742 – work with 0″-1″ of Rear Lift
Steering Stabilizer: 1 x 33-174525
- 1999-2010 new body style only. Will not fit 1999-2000 old body style applications.
- These shocks accommodate vehicles with 0″-2.5″ of front lift and 0”-1″ of rear lift. The steering stabilizer is a single direct fit OEM replacement.
- These shocks come with Bilstein’s Patented “Triple-C-Technology” zinc plated silver finish.
- These shocks are valved and tuned exclusively for the 99-10 GM 8-Lug Pick-Ups.
- These shocks will bolt directly into your factory shock mounts with no modification.
- These shocks include better than OEM mounting bushings and hardware.
- These shocks have a limited lifetime warranty. Please see Bilstein’s website for full details.
Includes 4 Shocks + 1 Stabilizer
Questions and answers of the customers
Will these work on a 2005 GMC Yukon XL 2500?
Q Will these work on a 2005 GMC Yukon XL 2500? answer nowA You need https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/tahoe-yukon/00-13-chevygmc-yukon-xl-2500-4wd-bilstein-5100-0-2-5-front-0-1-rear-shocks/
My 06 duramax is leveled, it also has a 2 inch block in ther rear. Will this kit work with my current setup? Any eye to eye measurements?
- How would I measure my existing shocks to determine if these shocks will fit? I believe I have a 3inch leveling kit installed as is. Would they still work? Thank you
- I have a 2001 2500 HD gmc truck RWD with utility bed for construction. Will these shocks work for my truck the chassis is the same is just the bed that is a utility type.
- Will these work as replacement shocks on a 2008 Duramax with no lift?
Q Will these work as replacement shocks on a 2008 Duramax with no lift? answer nowA Hello If you have a GM 2500/3500 these shocks will suit you as a replacement since they have 0-2.5 ″ Lift
Will these work on a already leveled 2006 duramax with just keys turned?
Q Will these work on a already leveled 2006 duramax with just keys turned? answer nowA Yes, it will work for 2006 2500/3500 duramax with torsions turned
Will this work for my 2007 Suburban 2500? And does it come with a mounting kit for the front stabilizer?
Q Will this work for my 2007 Suburban 2500? And does it come with a mounting kit for the front stab...... Read more answer nowA For Suburban you'll need such kit * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/00-13-chevygmc-suburban-2500-2wd-bilstein-5100-0-2-5-front-0-1-rear-shocks/ * * * Steering stabilizer will work if you have OEM locations mountings * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/suburban/bilstein-5100-steering-stabilizer-shock-00-13-chevrolet-suburban-2500/
Will it level my 2006 Silverado 2500 without a leveling kit?
Q Will it level my 2006 Silverado 2500 without a leveling kit? answer nowA These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift
I have an 01 3500 Duramax... What other parts are needed for the lift?
Q I have an 01 3500 Duramax... What other parts are needed for the lift? answer nowA longerStronger springs needed
Will these fit my stock 2004 Chevy Duramax
Q Will these fit my stock 2004 Chevy Duramax answer nowA Fits 2001-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 FRONT: Extended Length (IN): 15.76 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 11.3 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet REAR: Extended Length (IN): 26.15 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 16.14 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet