Bilstein 0-2.5″ Lift Five Shock Kit for 1999-2010 GM 2500/3500
Bilstein 0-2.5″ Lift Five Shock Kit for 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 GM 2500/3500, GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500HD, 2500, 2500D, 3500 & 3500HD 8-Lug 4WD & 2WD
Front Bilstein Shocks: 2 x 24-186735 – work with 0″-2.5″ of Front Lift
Rear Bilstein Shocks: 2 x 24-186742 – work with 0″-1″ of Rear Lift
Steering Stabilizer: 1 x 33-174525
- 1999-2010 new body style only. Will not fit 1999-2000 old body style applications.
- These shocks accommodate vehicles with 0″-2.5″ of front lift and 0”-1″ of rear lift. The steering stabilizer is a single direct fit OEM replacement.
- These shocks come with Bilstein’s Patented “Triple-C-Technology” zinc plated silver finish.
- These shocks are valved and tuned exclusively for the 99-10 GM 8-Lug Pick-Ups.
- These shocks will bolt directly into your factory shock mounts with no modification.
- These shocks include better than OEM mounting bushings and hardware.
- These shocks have a limited lifetime warranty. Please see Bilstein’s website for full details.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin Hello If you have a GM 2500/3500 these shocks will suit you as a replacement since they have 0-2.5 ″ Lift
- Answered by the admin Yes, it will work for 2006 2500/3500 duramax with torsions turned
- Q Will this work for my 2007 Suburban 2500? And does it come with a mounting kit for the front stab... answer nowAnswered by the admin For Suburban you'll need such kit * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/00-13-chevygmc-suburban-2500-2wd-bilstein-5100-0-2-5-front-0-1-rear-shocks/ * * * Steering stabilizer will work if you have OEM locations mountings * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/suburban/bilstein-5100-steering-stabilizer-shock-00-13-chevrolet-suburban-2500/
- Answered by the admin These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift
- Answered by the admin longerStronger springs needed
- Answered by the admin Fits2001-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500FRONT: Extended Length (IN): 15.76 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 11.3 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: EyeletREAR: Extended Length (IN): 26.15 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 16.14 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet