Icon 1.75-3″ Lift Coilovers For 2015-2020 Chevy/GMC Colorado/Canyon 4WDSale!
Icon 1.75-3″ Lift Coilovers For 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Chevy/GMC Colorado/Canyon 4WD
ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.5” coilover shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of 2015+ Colorado / Canyon 4wd trucks. ICON’s Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while 1.75-3” lift height adjustability allows the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. The larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. When paired with ICON rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Colorado / Canyon truck.
• 25% increase in wheel travel over stock
• Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
• Improved ride quality over stock on and off road
• Height-adjustable coilovers offer 1.75-3″ of lift height
• ICON engineered Eibach Springs
• 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
• Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8″ shaft
• FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
• 100% Bolt-on – no drilling or welding necessary for installation
• Made in the USA
System Components Included:
• (2) 2.5″ Coilover Shocks with Coils
• Necessary hardware
• Installation Instructions
198000 Universal 2 Pin Spanner Wrench
191003 ICON Coilover Shock Wraps
78650 2015+ Colorado/Canyon 2WD/4WD Uniball Upper Control Arm Kit
ICON 2 pin Spanner Wrench – ALL ICON Coilover Shocks(0 reviews)
$41.95Add to cart
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.