Total Chaos Uniball UCAs For 2015-2019 GMC Canyon
Total Chaos Uniball UCAs For 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 GMC Canyon
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel offered when extended shocks are installed.
- Added caster helps retain factory alignment.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniballs also feature a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel, custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers reduce fender well contact and maximize droop wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.