Bilstein 5100 0-2.25″ Front Lift Shocks For 2002-2009 GMC EnvoySale!
Bilstein 5100 0-2.25″ Front Lift Shocks For 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 GMC Envoy
Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed for trucks and SUV’s with a front OE coilover style suspension. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift (depending on application). The monotube shock absorbers feature a 46mm digressive piston a with self-adjusting deflective disc valve setting. Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers provide increased wheel travel and improved handling. Utilizing a B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorber is the easiest way to level out your vehicle.
- 46 Millimeter Monotube Design Ensures Consistent, Fade-Free Performance In All Conditions
- Practical Alternative To Coil Spring Spacers, With The Benefit Of BILSTEIN Monotube Technology
- Adjustable Spring Perch For Vehicle Lift Up To 2.75 Inch
- Increases Suspension Travel
- Utilizes Vehicle’s Stock Front Coil Springs And OEM Mounting Hardware
- Vehicle Specific Tuning
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.