Bilstein 5100 0-1.8″ Front Lift Shocks for ’14-’18 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 4WDSale!
Bilstein 5100 0-1.8″ Front Lift Shocks for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 4WD
Front Extended Length(in): 18.86
Front Collapsed Length(in): 15
Part Number: 24-238304
Fitment: Bilstein 5100 0-1.8″ Front Lift Shocks for 14-’17 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 4WD
Includes 2 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I just got these in the mall and the box was ripped and missing the hardware for it. Can I get th... answer nowA Just to confirm, we are NOT Bilstein USA, we are a separate company, online store that sells lift kits and shocks. You may want to reach out direct to manufacturer: https://www.bilstein.com/us/en/about-us/locations-and-contact/
- Q Do i have to pull the strut out, or can i just change the shocks without special tools? answer nowA tools like coil compressor and reusing OEM coil cup needed
- A tire sire can be increased by 3''
- A Hi We sent you the installation instructions, this will help to understand everything The maximum you can get is 1.8 inches using a stock spring https://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com/media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y458A00.pdf
- Q Do these need to be used in conjunction with a spacer, or spring lift? Or do they provide a bit o... answer nowA Hello These shocks are ride height adjustable with c-ring. You may use your stock coils and a stock spring seat and adjust the ride height with c-ring positions.
- A Correct. Priced per pair.
- A There are 4 adjustment snap ring slots
- A It will fit both 2WD and 4WD 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- Q I just purchased and installed a 4.5" zone lift kit on my '16 Silverado 1500. Was wondering if I ... answer nowA it is not recommended to stack lifts. Suspension damage may occur