Bilstein 5100 0-1.8″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 14-’18 Chevy/GMC Silverado 1500/Sierra 1500 4WD
Bilstein 5100 0-1.8″ Front & 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Chevy/GMC Silverado 1500/Sierra 1500 4WD
Front Extended Length(in): 18.86
Front Collapsed Length(in): 15
Part Number: 24-238304
Rear Extended Length(in): 25.79
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 16.18
Part Number: 33-238319
Fitment: Bilstein 5100 0-1.8″ Front & 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 14-’17 Chevy/GMC Silverado 1500/Sierra 1500 4WD
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Can I use 5100s if I want to simply level my 18’ Silverado LT while still utilizing the factor sp... answer nowA Yes, you can use factory springs with shocks 5100 and adjust them depending on the height you need we have sent you an instruction for front shocks and settings https://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com/media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y458A00.pdf fit for Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2018-2014
- A It will be but not in the nearest months
- A Hello we cannot guarantee this or that wheel size we always recommend test fitting of tires first
- Q I have a 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4, and it is already leveled with a 3 inch Motofab Leveling ... answer nowA If you have spacers or torsion keys leveling you may use these shocks or stock height shocks.
- Q how do you know what setting to use to level truck seems if you dont get it right you have to tea... answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://prntscr.com/gfgxwt
- A Front shocks can lift the front end by adjusting their height. Rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift.
- Q Will these shocks fit my stock 17' Sierra 1500 Z71 4x4? And is everything included in the kit? answer nowA Yes, these shocks can be used with stock height (0'' lift).Hardware is included as pictured
- Q Is there and insert for the rear shocks that results in the 1 inch lift or is it just from the st... answer nowA Rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift.
- Q I have a 2015 silverado 4wd and wants to use the bilstein 5100's to level the front of my truck. ... answer nowA You may leave your stock rear shocks if you don't want to lift the rear end now
- A Rear shocks from this kit will work https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/uncategorized/01-08-chevygmc-1500hd-4wd-2-front-2-rear-lift-skyjacker-shocks/
- Q Would I need to buy springs for my 2017 z71 And if so do you sell them and price. Thanks answer nowA Rear shocks wil not lift the truck by themselves - they allow stock rear height or 1'' rear lift if you want.