Bilstein 5100 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 14-’18 Chevy/GMC Silverado 1500/Sierra 1500 4WDSale!
Bilstein 5100 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Chevy/GMC Silverado 1500/Sierra 1500 4WD
Rear Extended Length(in): 25.79
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 16.18
Part Number: 33-238319
Fitment: Bilstein 5100 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 14-’18 Chevy/GMC Silverado 1500/Sierra 1500 4WD
Includes 2 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have a 2018 Silverado custom 4x4 and I lowered to back end by removing factory block and instal... answer nowA These are REAR LIFT SHOCKS which will work in range 0-1″. If you have a dropped truck then these shocks won't work
- A no options for 2'' we have either 0-1 or 2.5-3'' (from AT4/Trailboss submodel)
- Q I have a 6 inch lift on 2016 GMC Sierra 1500. Does Bilstein make a rear shocks for my application? answer nowA Hello The maximum rear shocks BILSTEIN made for your truck is Lifted Height: 4 " Collapsed Length (IN)18.17 Extended Length (IN)29.92
- A Silverado Sierra Rear Shock Replacement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py2ng4oammI
- A no particular recommendations you can use any 1'' rear lift option you want or keep the rear at stock height with these shocks
- Q I have the 5100 front shocks installed at the max ride height, if i go from stock rear shocks to ... answer nowA Rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift.