Icon 1.5-3.5″ Lift 2.5 Series RR CDCV Coilovers For 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500Sale!
Icon 1.5-3.5″ Lift 2.5 Series RR CDCV Coilovers For 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. 2.5 Series remote reservoir coilover shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the 2019-UP GM Silverado/Sierra 1500. ICON’s Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while offering 1.5-3.5” of lift height adjustability for use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON’s larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. The ICON CDC Valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 adjustment settings from soft to hard. When paired with ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series rear shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your GM truck.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- External reservoir to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended offroad use
- ICON CDCV equipped for external tunability of your shocks
- Height-adjustable coilovers offer 1.5-3.5″ of front lift height
- ICON engineered Eibach coil springs
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8″ shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on – no drilling or welding necessary for installation
- Fits 2WD & 4WD applications
WHEEL AND TIRE FITMENT INFO:
[2019-UP Chevy Silverado 1500]
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5” Wide, 4.75” Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 315/70R17*
- Recommended Wheel: ICON Alloys ‘Compression’ | 17×8.5 / 4.75” BS / 0mm Offset or ICON Alloys ‘Rebound’ | 17×8.5 / 4.75” BS / 0mm Offset
*Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required
198000 | ICON 2 Pin Spanner Wrench
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.