Icon 1.5-3.5″ Lift Kit For 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 – Stage 4 (Tubular)Sale!
Icon 1.5-3.5″ Lift Kit For 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 – Stage 4 (Tubular)
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2019-UP GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 suspension systems are designed to dramatically increase the on and off-road ride quality. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. With wheel travel and ride quality in mind, ICON engineers researched each component of the GM platform’s suspension and addressed any areas where performance could be extracted. The Stage 4 system provides a higher level of performance that will drastically improve overall on and off-road vehicle ride characteristics. The ICON 2.5 Series remote reservoir coilovers and 2.5 Series piggyback rear shocks in this system provide exceptional cooling properties, with the coilovers utilizing ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” throughout the range of travel. Remote reservoirs front and rear ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during extended offroad use. These 2.5 Series remote reservoir CDCV coilovers are also height adjustable from 1.5-3.5″ allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations when desired. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2019-UP GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 Stage 4 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as optimum performance in the dirt.
This system features tubular steel upper control arms with ICON’s patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application – exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greasable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- Adjustable coilovers provide 1.5-3.5” of front lift height
- Increased lift height allows for fitment of larger and more aggressive tires
- Fits 2WD/4WD applications
- Up to 35% increase in front wheel travel over stock
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- 2.5 Series shocks feature corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8″ shaft
- 7.5” aluminum reservoirs provide generous oil and nitrogen volume for consistent damping as shock temperature increases
- Easy-to-adjust CDC Valve (Compression Damping Control) allows for end-user compression changes to suit all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel (when paired with extended travel coilovers) while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- Direct bolt-in makes for a simple and straightforward installation
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect
- Lift heights based off of a 2019 Chevy Silverado LTZ 4WD with 5.3L engine
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
[2019-UP Chevy Silverado 1500]
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5” Wide, 4.75” Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 315/70R17*
- Recommended Wheel: ICON Alloys ‘Compression’ | 17×8.5 / 4.75” BS / 0mm Offset or ICON Alloys ‘Rebound’ | 17×8.5 / 4.75” BS / 0mm Offset
*Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required
71656C (QTY.1) | 19-UP GM 1500 EXT TRAVEL 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
78620DJ (QTY.1) | 19-UP GM 1500 TUBULAR UCA DJ KIT
77703CP (QTY.1) | 19-UP GM 1500 0-1.5″ REAR 2.5 VS PB CDCV PAIR
198000 | Spanner Wrench
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.