Be the King of the road with Superlift’s 3” Lift System for the all-new redesigned 2019 and newer Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500. This all-new GM 1500 features a dramatic change that started from the ground up with the most dynamic styling and angles of any GM 1500 pickup truck has ever seen. Take this all-new GM 1500 to a completely new height with Superlift’s easiest installed suspension kit today. The 3-inch lift kit for the all-new GM 1500 is simple yet compliments the most dynamic styling change GM has ever put into their 1500 models.
Superlift’s 3-inch lift kit for the 2019 and newer Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra is a simple solution for adding more height than a “leveling kit”. Superlift’s Upper Control Arm (UCA) Lift Kits have a strong, modern die-formed design constructed of solid steel rod, beefy gussets and include a flat mount ball joint cup. Superlift Suspension intentionally over-builds our suspension kits to be the best. The uniquely engineered design adds strength and durability and has bonus features that others do not offer. Superlift’s GM 1500 UCA kit includes pre-installed MOOG ball joints and bushings for long lasting performance. By using the new upper control arm arms, this lift kit offers a better ride quality and performance over traditional leveling kits.
This kit also includes Front Strut Spacers, Pre-load Spacer rings and a rear block & U-bolt kit with Superlift or Bilstein 5100 Rear Shocks or KING Shocks. All required parts are included to make sure your GM 1500 handles and performs just like a stock truck!
- A simple and Super-EZ bolt-on installation
- UCA’s include pre-installed MOOG® ball joints and bushings
- CNC machined ball joint socket and bushing eye ring for precise fit.
- UCA’s include pre-installed MOOG® ball joints and bushings for ease of installation
- Front lift is achieved with combination of Pre-load ring and Strut Spacers (3 Inch)
- Rear lift is achieved with a Block, U-Bolt (1.5 Inch)
- Adds clearance for up to 33” tires
- Shocks – Superlift Shocks, Bilstein 5100 Series, or King Coilover and Reservoir Shocks.
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty and LIFT FORCE warranty
- No Cutting on the differential area
- UCA Kits are assembled with MOOG® ball joints that provide great durability & articulation; and the serviceable design enables lubrication for longer life.
- UCA Kits are assembled with MOOG® control arm bushings to maintain OE ride performance and durability.
- Combination of pre-load spacer ring and strut spacer allows the truck to avoid the need of lowering the differential.
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Truck can be returned back to stock with no issues
- No excessive ball joint or steering components
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|Tire||Wheel||Backspacing (INCH)||Offset (MM)|
|255/70 R17||Factory 17||Stock||Stock|
|265/70 R17||Factory 17||Stock||Stock|
|285/70 R17||17×9*||4.5 inch||. -12MM|
|33×12.50 R17||17×9*||4.5 inch||. -12MM|
|265/65 R18||Factory 18||Stock||Stock|
|295/65 R18||18×9*||4.5 inch||. -12MM|
|33×12.50 R18||18×9*||4.5 inch||. -12MM|
|275/60 R20||Factory 20||Stock||Stock|
|33×15.50 R20||20×9*||4.5 inch||. -12MM|
|275/50 R22||Factory 22||Stock||Stock|
|33×15.50 R22||22×9*||4.5″||. -12MM|
|305/45 R22||22×9*||4.5″||. -12MM|
* Some minor Trimming maybe required
* Due to GM larger Front Brake set up on the 2019 model, check with Aftermarket wheel manufacturer for wheel compatibility on 2019 vehicles
* Due to difference in manufacturing and wheel well dimensions in the Silverado and Sierra, it is highly recommended that all tire and wheel combinations should be test fitted prior to installation.
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 5-6 hours
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5
NOTE: Will work with 2019 GM 1500 Models that are equipped with Diesel Motor
- Does not fit GM 1500 Models – Trail Boss Edition, GMC AT4
- Does not work with GM 1500 Models that include adaptive Ride Control
- Do Not combine with any other suspension lift
- Due to GM larger Front Brake set up on the 2019 and newer model, check with Aftermarket wheel manufacturer for wheel compatibility on 2019 and newer vehicles
- Due to difference in manufacturing and dimensions in the Silverado and Sierra, it is highly recommended that all tire and wheel combinations should be test fitted prior to installation.
Superlift Suspension supplied components carry a limited lifetime warranty on fabricated items and a 1-year warranty on all wearable items such as bushings, stabilizers, and shocks.
Warranty coverage on shocks such as KING Shocks Technology, or Fox Shocks will need to go through their specific manufacturer’s website for warranty and return procedures.
- 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country
- 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
- 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ
- 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST
- 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SSV
- 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT