ZONE Adventure Series Upper Control Arms for 2019-2021 Chevy/GMC 1500 Trucks
ZONE Adventure Series Upper Control Arms for 2019, 2020, 2021 Chevy/GMC 1500 Trucks
Adventure Series upper control arms dwarf the factory arms they directly replace. Made from fully-welded, 1/8″ steel plate with CNC-machined ball joint and bushing mounts, these arms one-up factory components by providing a significantly increased range of travel and work in conjunction with stock-style rubber mount bushings to provide a quiet ride.
|For Use With Lift Heights||Any|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
- Improved strength with fully welded plate steel construction
- CNC machined ball joint cup with improved positioning ideal for use with leveling/lift kits
- High quality greaseable ball joints with a protective cap to keep out dirt/debris
- OE style rubber bushings for durability and maintenance-free operation
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- .5″ max backspacing when used with the stock steering knuckles.
- Will NOT work for stock height vehicles or 4″ IFS lift kits for standard GM1500 models.
- Will work on Trail Boss/AT4 models at stock ride height, 1.75″ leveling kit or 4″ IFS lift kit.
|Install Time Hours||1-2 hrs|
|Difficulty Level||3 out of 5|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.