Zone Offroad 1.75″ Leveling Kit For 2019-2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
Zone Offroad 1.75″ Leveling Kit For 2019, 2020, 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
Specially designed for the 2019-2021 Chevy Trail Boss and GMC AT4 trucks, these kits are designed to a higher standard, working within the parameters of the factory suspension and steering geometry to maximize potential while allowing optimal clearance for larger tires.
- Back Spacing: Stock
- Back Spacing 2: Stock
- Back Spacing 3: Stock
- Finish: Powdercoat
- Accommodates Factory Wheels: Yes
- Front Lift Height: 1.75″
- Front Lift Method: Strut Spacers & Preload
- Lift Type: Leveling Kit
- Material: Metal
- Max Tire Size: 295 / 70
- Max Tire Size 2: 295 / 65
- Max Tire Size 3: 295 / 60
- Welding Required: No
- Wheel Size: 17 x 9
- Wheel Size 2: 18 x 9
- Wheel Size 3: 20 x 9
IN THE BOX:
- Strut Spacers
- 3-piece design with top mount spacer and 2 preload spacers to raise ride height without over-extending suspension during droop travel
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Allows clearance for 33-34″ tires
- Includes Factory Protection Plus
- Complete 1.75″ leveling recommended for AT4, Trail Boss suspension not as raked for the factory so installing without thin preload spacer will net 1-3/8″ lift for a level stance.
- Tires wider than 295/ cannot be installed on factory wheels due to clearance issues to the steering knuckles.
- Will not fit Adaptive Ride Control (ARC) equipped models.
Install Time Hours: 1-2 hrs
Difficulty Level: 2 out of 5
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.