Zone Offroad 3.5″ Adventure Series Lift Kit for 2019-2021 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
Zone Offroad 3.5″ Adventure Series Lift Kit for 2019, 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
More than a leveling kit, this 3.5″ Adventure Series kit takes advantage of Adventure Series upper control arms to offer improved performance and off-road capability with clearance for up to 35″ tires. These high strength UCAs allow for increased suspension travel, improved strength and durability, and easy maintenance. Lift is provided by a 2-piece, combination top-mount and preload strut spacers design to provide a full 3.5″ of lift without overextending the suspension at full droop (as is the case with kits using just a top mounted spacer). Optional wheel spacer and weld-in steering stops are supplied allowing clearance for up to 35″ tires. In the rear of this kit, a cast 2″ lift block lifts and levels.
- Front Lift Height: 3.5″
- Material: Steel
- Front Lift Method: Strut Spacers
- Rear Lift Method: Cast Blocks
- Lift Type: Lift Kit
- Wheel Size: 20 x 9
- Back Spacing: 5.5″
- Max Tire Size: 35×12.50 (Chevy)
- Max Tire Size 2: 33×12.50 (GMC)
- Finish: Powdercoat
- Accommodates Factory Wheels: No
- High strength UCAs are boxed and fully welded specially designed with an indexed ball joint cup to correct ball joint operating angle for more suspension travel.
- Utilizes a combination top-mount and preload strut spacers to correctly lift vehicle.
- Retain factory ride quality without over extending suspension/drivelines at full suspension droop.
- Maintains ride and handling characteristics with clearance for larger tires.
- 2″ rear lift blocks and heavy duty u-bolts to level the stance.
- Nitro series gas or FOX 2.0 adventure series gas shocks to improve performance.
- Optional Steering Stops included for larger wheel/tire combinations.
IN THE BOX:
- Rear Lift Block & U-Bolt Kit
- Strut Spacers
- Upper Control Arms
- All aftermarket wheels should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the brake caliper.
- Do not exceed wheel backspacing of 5.5″ as it will cause clearance issues with UCA.
- Minor cutting of the factory droop limiter required to allow for the increased travel of replacement Upper Control Arms.
- Some wheel profiles will not clear the brake caliper. These can be test fitted before the vehicle is lifted in a stock condition.
- Wil NOT fit Denali models with Adaptive Ride Control (ARC).
- Will NOT fit Trail Boss/ AT4 models.
- Install Time Hours: 3-4 hrs
- Difficulty Level: 3 out of 5
- Cut-off Tool
- Strut Compressor
RECOMMENDED WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT:
- 33×12.50 Tires on 20×9 (5.5″ BS) *GMC Trucks
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.