Zone Offroad 4″ IFS Lift Kit For 2019-2020 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
Zone Offroad 4″ IFS Lift Kit For 2019, 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
This 4″ IFS lift kit takes advantage of the stock suspension design to maintain comfort and handling characteristics, while offering clearance for up to 35″ tires. At the heart of this new kit, a pair of 1/4″ steel drop crossmembers repositions the stock lower control arms. for additional ground clearance. A differential skid plate reinforces the subframe while adding protection for critical steering and driveline components. A pair of specially designed steering knuckles maintains proper steering geometry and ESC system compatibility, and allows for 17″ or larger aftermarket wheels to be installed – as well as the stock 20’s. The front differential is secured using a multipoint differential relocation brackets to keep the CV axle operating angles at a minimum. Lift is provided by a set of top-mounted strut spacers that allow for easy installation without the need to disassemble the factory struts. A pair of sway bar drop brackets are used to correct the operating angle of the factory sway bar and to reinforce the rear crossmember and frame. In the rear, a 3″ lift block and longer U-bolts lift and level the truck’s stance. Rear brake line / ABS line brackets allow the use of factory brake lines.
- High strength 1/4″ thick steel crossmembers with differential skid plate.
- Corrects geometry while offering more ground clearance than other kits on the market.
- Specially designed steering knuckles offer improved strength while correcting steering angles to maintain ESC compatibility.
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics with bolt-in ready fully welded strut spacers.
- Can be used with 17″ aftermarket wheels or stock 20″ wheels (doesn’t require 4.5″ BS wheels like other kits).
- Factory Protection Plus included.
- Allows clearance for 35″ tires.
- Lifts and levels the front to back stance.
- Back Spacing: See Notes
- Accommodates Factory Wheels: See Notes
- Is Adjustable: No
- Front Lift Height: 4″
- Rear Lift Height: 2″
- Front Lift Method: Knuckle & Strut Spacer
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Lift Type: Suspension
- Material: Steel
- Max Tire Size: See Notes
- Metal Cutting Required: Yes
- Welding Required: No
- Wheel Size: See Notes
IN THE BOX:
- Frame Crossmembers – Front and Rear
- Rear Lift Block & U-Bolt Kit
- Steering Knuckles
- Strut Spacers
- Tire/Wheel Fitment:
- 295/65 on 17×8, 17×9 w/ 4.5″ BS
- 295/60 on 20×9 w/ 4.5-6.25″ BS
- 35 x 12.50 on 20×9, 22×9 w/ 5.5-6.25″ BS
- 17″ wheels with 4.5″ backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the steering knuckle/tie rod.
- All aftermarket wheels should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the brake caliper.
- Does NOT fit Diesel Models.
- Optional front skid plate will not work with 2.7L Turbo Engines.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- Stock 17″ and 18″ wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference, stock 20″ wheels can be reinstalled.
- Will NOT fit Adaptive Ride Control (ARC) equipped models.
- Will NOT fit 2019 RAM 1500 Classic models, Refer to the 2018 kit listings.
- Will NOT work with Trail Boss or AT4 models.
- Install Time Hours: 8 hrs
- Difficulty Level: 4 out of 5
- Reciprocating Saw
- Welding Equipment
- 36mm Socket
- Grinder/Sanding Disc
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.