Zone Offroad 4″ IFS Lift Kit For 2019-2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
Zone Offroad 4″ IFS Lift Kit For 2019, 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
This 4″ IFS lift kit takes advantage of the stock suspension design to maintain comfort and handling characteristics and allows for 35-37″ tires. The stock equipped strut lift is integrated to net 4″ of lift, providing final ride height similar to that of a standard GM1500 equipped with a full 6″ IFS lift kit. At the heart of this kit is a pair of 1/4″ thick drop crossmembers that repositions the stock lower control arms. A differential skid plate reinforces the subframe while adding protection for critical steering and driveline components. Upgraded steering knuckles maintain proper steering geometry and ESC system compatibility and allow for 17″ or larger aftermarket wheels to be installed – as well as the stock 20″ wheels. The front differential is secured using multipoint differential relocation brackets to keep the CV axle operating angle changes to a minimum. Lift comes from a set of top-mounted, steel fabricated strut spacers built specifically for Trail Boss/AT4 strut assemblies that retain the stock ride quality and allow for easy installation without the need to disassemble the factory struts. A pair of sway bar drop brackets are used to correct the operating angle of the factory sway bar and create a strong brace between the rear crossmember and frame. In the rear, 5″ lift blocks and longer U-bolts lift and level without requiring stacking lift blocks. Rear brake / ABS line brackets allow the use of factory brake lines.
- Front Lift Height: 4″
- Rear Lift Height: 3″
- Material: Steel Plate
- Front Lift Method: Knuckle & Strut Spacer
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Lift Type: Lift Kit
- Wheel Size: See Notes
- Back Spacing: See Notes
- Max Tire Size: See Notes
- Finish: Powdercoat
- Accommodates Factory Wheels: See Notes
- Maintains on-road handling while improving offroad performance
- Heavy duty crossmembers and skid plates for protection
- New steering knuckles add strength and allow ESC system compatibility
- Top mounted front strut spacer retains factory ride quality
- Includes Nitro Series or FOX 2.0 Adventure Series rear shocks
- Allows fitment of 35-37″ tires
IN THE BOX:
- Frame Crossmembers – Front and Rear
- Strut Spacer – Front
- Lift Blocks – Rear
- Skid Plate
- Steering Knuckles
- 17″ wheels with 4.5″ backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the steering knuckle/tie rod.
- All aftermarket wheels should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the brake caliper.
- Factory 17″ and 18″ wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference, stock 20″ wheels can be reinstalled.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- Some wheel profiles will not clear the brake caliper. These can be test fitted before the vehicle is lifted in a stock condition.
- Will not fit Adaptive Ride Control (ARC) equipped models.
- Install Time Hours: 8 hrs
- Difficulty Level: 3 out of 5
Tire and Wheel Fitment:
- 295/65 on 17×8, 17×9 w/ 4.5″ BS
- 295/60 on 20×9 w/ 4.5-6.25″ BS
- 35 x 12.50 on 20×9, 22×9 w/ 5.5-6.25″ BS
- 34×12.50 with 17×9/18×9 and 4.5″ BS
- 35×12350 with 20×9/22×9 and 4.5″-6.25″ BS
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4