Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front & 0-1″ Rear Shocks for 1999-2006 Chevy / GMC Sierra 1500 4WDSale!
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Chevy / GMC Sierra 1500 4WD Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front & 0-1″ Rear Shocks
Front Extended Length(in): 16.3
Front Collapsed Length(in): 12.54
Part Number: 24-186643
Front Shocks Fitment Notes: Torsion Key Lift, Excludes ZX3 Electronic Suspension
Rear Extended Length(in): 26.15
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 16.14
Part Number: 24-186742
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes: Excludes ZX3 Electronic Suspension
Fitment: 99-’06 Chevy / GMC Sierra 1500 4WD Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front & 0-1″ Rear Shocks
Important fitment notes:
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- A yes, you are right
- Q Do you have a 4shock set for my 95 Chevy Tahoe 4x4 4Door 5.7 Heavy Duty with Rear leveling. Possi...
- Q Will these fit on my 05 Chevy Silverado 1500 I have 2.5 leveling kit in front and I believe a 2.5...
- A yes, will work for 4wd
- A for 2wd you need other shockshttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/silverado-1500/bilstein-4600-front-0-1-rear-lift-shocks-99-06-gmc-sierra-1500-2wd/
- Q I have the 3(in) front and 3(in) rear kit from Torch off road for my 2003 gmc 1500 sierra. Will t... answer nowA will work if you use stock height shocksfor the rear we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/99-06-chevy-gmc-sierra-1500-4wd-bilstein-5100-4-rear-lift-shocks/or longer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/99-06-chevy-gmc-sierra-1500-4wd-bilstein-5100-6-front-3-rear-lift-shocks/
- Q This seems like its correct, but want to make sure, will this set work for my 2005 Z71 suburban w...
- Q Does this kit come with a coil spring, and if not do I need some for this kit? It won’t make the ...
- Q I have a 2006 GMC Sierra 1400 4wd stock suspension. I am planning on adding 2 or 3 inch rear lift... answer nowA these shocks are not adjust Front shocks can work with lift in an interval of 0-2.5 inches Rear shocks can work in an interval of 0-1 inch, If you put 2 or 3 inch rear lifting blocks, these shocks will be short for you.
- Q I have a 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 4w drive stock suspension. Do these shocks provide any lift in the ...
- Q Have an 05 Sierra 1500 4WD. Stock ride height in front and rear. Will these fit my application? answer nowA Yes, it will fit 0'' lift (stock height)
- A we can offerhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/tahoe-yukon/00-06-chevygmc-yukon-xl1500-2wd-bilstein-5100-4-6-front-5-rear-lift-shocks/
- A Here are shocks for 1500 HDhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/2500hd-3500hd/1999-2010-2500hd/chevy-gmc-1999-2010-shocks/bilstein-4600-front-rear-shocks-99-10-gmc-sierra-1500hd-4wd/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/2500hd-3500hd/1999-2010-2500hd/chevy-gmc-1999-2010-shocks/99-10-chevy-gmc-sierra-1500hd-2wd-bilstein-5100-0-2-5-fr-0-1-r-lift-shocks/
- Q I have a 2011 chevy express van 2.5 torsion key lift, 1,5 add a leaf will these fit my van ? answer nowA Unfortnately we have no lift shocks for Express
- Q I have a 2000 gmc sierra 1500 4x4 with 2.5in leveling kit and 2in blocks in rear,I plan on puttin... answer nowA You'll need *** FRONT: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/99-06-chevy-gmc-sierra-1500-4wd-bilstein-5100-0-2-5-front-lift-shocks/ *** REAR: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/99-06-chevy-gmc-sierra-1500-4wd-bilstein-5100-2-rear-lift-shocks/
- A We can offer * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/avalanche/zone-offroad-2-torsion-bar-keys-leveling-kit-1988-2006-chevygmc-12-ton/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/avalanche/superlift-2-5-gm-front-leveling-kit-1500-torsion-bar-suspension-2001-2006-chevygmc-1500-avalanche-4wd/
- Q Will this kit work with a torsion key lift and also a rear 3" block on a 2001 Silverado? answer nowA Front shocks will work, as for the rear 3'' lift - these shocks will be needed * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/99-06-chevy-gmc-sierra-1500-4wd-bilstein-5100-4-rear-lift-shocks/
- Q Will this shock set work with Sierra 1500 quadrasteer ? It does eliminate the electronic dampenin... answer nowA yes, it is also not for trucks with ZX3 Electronic Suspension
- Q Are these the adjustable shocks? If not do they even make adjustable shocks for 2005 z71. Can't f... answer nowA These are not adjustable. We do not have adjustable shocks for z71A Are not adjustable - lift is done by torsion keys
- A Yes, these shocks will fit from the stock height trucks to slightly lifted.FRONT: Extended Length (IN): 16.3 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 12.54 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: Clevis (double fork)REAR: Extended Length (IN): 26.15 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 16.14 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet