Monroe Rear Shocks for 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500
Monroe Rear Shocks for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500
Includes 2 Shocks
Designed to restore a vehicle’s original factory drivability and performance, Monroe® OESpectrum® light truck shock absorbers provide an exceptional level of handling precision and control while filtering out noise, vibration and harshness.
- EXCEPTIONAL HANDLING — Full displaced valving, tuned specifically to each vehicle, adjusts to road extremes while the larger bore provides more efficient damping control to provide consistency and a smooth ride
- IMPROVES STABILITY — ASD (Acceleration Sensitive Damping) valving technology and fluon-banded piston deliver greater control and handling while improving ride comfort
- IMPROVES PERFORMANCE — Nitrogen gas-charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration and shock fade
- CONSISTENT RIDE — OE all-weather fluid contains special additives to assist with extreme temperatures and help reduce oil breakdown
- BUILT TO LAST — Self-lubricating fluid seal retains gas and reduces excessive friction against the piston rod to help reduce premature wear
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE — Comes with Monroe’s Limited Lifetime Warranty and exclusive Feel the Difference™ Guarantee
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.