Zone Offroad 3-1/2″ Torsion Bar Keys and leveling+body lift kit 1999-2002 GMC Sierra 1500
Zone Offroad 3-1/2″ Torsion Bar Keys & leveling+body lift kit 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 GMC Sierra 1500
If you’re looking to go taller than 2″ but are not interested in the expense of a full IFS system, our 3.5″ combination lift is the answer. Beware of torsion key systems taller than 2″ that can adversely affect your ride. This system will clear 33’s with your stock wheels for a clean lift at a low cost.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Maintains factory ride.
- Front bumper is relocated for factory look.
- Grade 10.9 body bolts included
- Easy to follow – detailed instructions
- Will not fit HD models.
- If rear bumper bracket system is purchased and installed, the rear bumper connot be used for towing. The rear bumper system is for appearance only.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for install.
- C1352 & C9152 systems do not fit new body style 2007
This product fits the following applications:
- 1999 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 2000 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 2001 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 2002 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 1999 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 2000 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 2001 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 2002 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 3 1/2″
- Front Lift Method: Torsion Bar Keys & Body Lift
- Rear Lift Height: 1.5″
- Rear Lift Method: Body Lift
- Install Time Hrs: 4
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Max Tire Size: 33 x12.50 on sto
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.