Zone Offroad 3-1/2″ Torsion Bar Keys and leveling+body lift kit 2003-2005 Silverado/Sierra 1500
Zone Offroad 3-1/2″ Torsion Bar Keys & leveling+body lift kit 2003-2005 Silverado/Sierra 1500
If you’re looking to go taller than 2″ but are not interested in the expense of a full IFS system, our 3.5″ combination lift is the answer. Beware of torsion key systems taller than 2″ that can adversely affect your ride. This system will clear 33’s with your stock wheels for a clean lift at a low cost.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Maintains factory ride.
- Front bumper is relocated for factory look.
- Grade 10.9 body bolts included
- Easy to follow – detailed instructions
- Will not fit Denali or 1500 HD models.
- If rear bumper bracket system is purchased and installed, the rear bumper connot be used for towing. The rear bumper system is for appearance only.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for install.
- C1352 & C9152 systems do not fit new body style 2007
This product fits the following applications:
- 2003 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 2004 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 2005 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 2003 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 2004 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 2005 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 3 1/2″
- Front Lift Method: Torsion Bar Keys & Body Lift
- Rear Lift Height: 1.5″
- Rear Lift Method: Body Lift
- Install Time Hrs: 4
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Max Tire Size: 33 x12.50 on sto
Questions and answers of the customers
Does this level the truck or just lift the front?
Q Does this level the truck or just lift the front? answer nowA the truck will definitely look more leveled. In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png