FOX 2.0 Performance 0-2 Front Lift Shocks 2007-2020 GMC Sierra 1500Sale!
FOX 2.0 Performance IFP 0-2 Front Lift Shocks 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 GMC Sierra 1500
Includes: 2 Front Shocks
Front Shocks Info:
Our bolt-on, Performance Series Coil-over IFP shock is loaded with advanced technology and a long list of features that set it apart. The precision, metal impact extruded aluminum body increases cooling capacity and is rust resistant. The vehicle-specific upper mount includes a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration. Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear. Applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock. Inside is an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. The easy-to- install, 2.0 Performance Series Coil-over IFP provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
- 2.0 Inch Metal Impacted 6061-T6 Aluminum Body Will Resist Rust Over Time. Clear-Anodized For A Durable Finish
- Internal IFP Mono-Tube Reservoir Design Separates Shock Oil From The High-Pressure Nitrogen
- Black-Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components. 5/8 Inch Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Shaft
- Race-Developed High-Flow Piston Design. Application Specific Valving To Maximize Performance
- Redundant Sealing Pack System Main Seal, Wiper Seal, Scraper Seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid For Improved Performance At Variable Temperatures
- Limited 1 Year Factory Warranty And Limited 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Stud
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet
- Extended Length: 18.960 Inch
- Compressed Length: 14.890 Inch
- Part: 985-02-018
- Front Lift: 0|0.5|1|1.5|2
- Important fitment note: 2014 w/ Factory Steel Control Arms
Questions and answers of the customers
Do the fox shocks come with the bottom piece to bolt on the control arm
Q Do the fox shocks come with the bottom piece to bolt on the control arm answer nowA direct fit for 2007-2017 GMC Sierra 1500
Once I order how long till I get it?
Q Once I order how long till I get it? answer nowA If you are located in the United States, delivery will take 2-4 business days from the date of ordering