Fox Coil-over IFP 0-2″ Front Lift Shocks for 07-14 Chevy Silverado 1500Sale!
Fox Coil-over IFP 0-2″ Front Lift Shocks for 07-14 Chevy Silverado 1500
Part: 2 of 985-02-018 (old part:983-02-086)
From the finish line at the Indy 500 to the deserts of Dakar, FOX coil-over shocks have proven themselves as winners year after year. FOX engineers work only with the best spring manufacturers to develop winning spring/shock combinations. Whether you are upgrading your daily driver or building an unlimited trophy truck, FOX has a coil-over shock to fit your needs.
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Durable Zinc Plated Seamless Alloy Body. Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- Industry Leading 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel Shaft
- ORB O-Ring Port Fittings Deliver A Superior Seal
- 100 Percent Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Teflon Lined Heat Treated Spherical Bearings
- Redundant Sealing System And Long Lasting Performance
- Limited 1 Year Factory Warranty, 90 Day Valving Warranty
Extended: 19.510 Inch ; Collapsed: 14.880 Inch ; Travel: 4.630000000000001
Top Mount: 0-2 ; Bottom Mount: Eyelet
Part: 985-02-018 (old: 983-02-086)
Series: 2.0 Performance Series Coil-over IFP
Note: w/ Factory Steel Arms
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Do these come set at stock oem height? If they are can they be set to 0 inch lift before they are... answer nowA They are set at about 1'' lift, you can purchase fox spanner wrench for adjustments if needed
- Q My stock struts do not have the eyelet at the. ottom. Will these come with an adapter to be able ... answer nowA Do you have a 2WD or 4WD Silverado? 1500 or 1500HD? What year of production?