SuperLift 3.5″ Lift Kit 2007-2016 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD CAST Steel Arms Bilstein Rear Shocks
SuperLift 3.5″ Lift Kit 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD CAST Steel Arms Bilstein Rear Shocks
What is this?
- This is the 3.5” lift kit for the 2007-2016 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 2WD (parts 3850 or 3850B) or 4WD (parts 3700 or 3700B)(depending on application) with Factory Cast Steel Control Arms
- The 3.5” Lift achieves a level stance and clearance for 33” diameter tires. Clearance without trimming… it can be done and done right. It’s a simple and Super-EZ bolt-on installation .
- The upper control arms include per-installed MOOG ball joints and bushings
What does it include?
- Upper control arms with MOOG bushings and ball joints already pressed in. Strut spacers, differential spacers, axle skid plate, rear block kit, Superlift rear shocks, and all hardware specific for the 2007-2016 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
Superlift’s 3.5 inch lift kits for the 2007 – 2016 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra 1500 are a great way to add height to your overall GM 1500 appearance. The distinctive design of the Superlift 3.5 Upper Control Arm Lift Kit utilizes high-quality components plus impressive feature like: ZERO cutting or trimming of the cross-members, keeping your factory splash guard, running factory wheels without wheel spacers, or truly retaining the OEM Caster and Camber alignment specifications to name a few. Our upper control arms feature MOOG® ball joints and bushings.
- Superlift’s heavy-duty Upper Control Arms (UCA) is engineered for superior strength and durability with die-formed high tensile solid steel rod material for precision fitment.
- UCA solid rod design is reinforced with gussets at the bump-stop position and at the sturdy ball joint cup.
- CNC machined ball joint socket and bushing eye ring for a precise fit.
- UCA’s include pre-installed MOOG ball joints and bushings
- ZERO cutting of the rear crossmember
- CNC machined billet Aluminum differential drop brackets to maintain proper CV axle angles (2WD models do not utilize the differential components)
- CNC formed belly skid pan protects the differential from on and off-road hazards
- Laser cut & precision conformed top strut mount strut spacers add lift height
- Rear lift is achieved with Block & U-Bolt Kit
- Requires NO modification to the stock exhaust
- A simple and Super-EZ bolt-on installation
- Front OE “splash shield” is able to be maintained
- Adds clearance for 33″ diameter tires without fender trimming
- Comes complete with Superlift or Bilstein shocks for the rear
- Differential Spacers maintain proper CV axles angles
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Can be returned to stock with no problems
- CNC machines ball joint socket and bushing eye ring for a precise fit
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy.
- Compatible with Factory Stabilitrac® and Anti-skid control features (No Problem or irritating dash lights)
- UCA Kits are assembled with MOOG® ball joints that provide great durability & articulation; plus the serviceable design enables lubrication for longer life.
- No Excessive Ball Joint or Steering Components
NOTE: This suspension kit WILL NOT WORK with any late model GM Truck or SUV equipped with MAGNERIDE from GM
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|285/65 R18||18 x 9||–||0 to +18|
|285/55 R20||20 x 9||–||0 to +18|
|305/65 R18||18 x 9||5 – 5.5||+13 to +25|
|305/55 R20||20 x 9||5 – 5.5||+13 to +25|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 4 Hours
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5
- 2007-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007-2016 GMC Sierra 1500
Important fitment notes from manufacturer:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.