SuperLift 6.5″ Lift Kit 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD Aluminum/Stamped Steel ArmsSale!
SuperLift 6.5″ Lift Kit 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD Aluminum/Stamped Steel Arms
What is this?
- This is a complete knuckle style, strut spacer suspension lift kit for the 2014-2018 Chevy/GMC 2WD or 4WD (depending on application) – with OE Stamp Steel or Aluminum Control arms
- Provides 6.5” lift height
- Includes rear fabricated blocks that remove the factory block and rear Superlift shock absorbers or rear 5100 Series Bilstein shock absorbers or Rear Fox 2.0 Shock Absorbers
What does it include?
- All brackets, cross-members, steering knuckles, strut spacers, rear block and u-bolt kit, and hardware specific to the 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
Superlift Suspension Systems now available with Superlift, Bilstein 5100 or Fox® 2.0 Shocks:
Superlift’s true to the height 6.5-inch lift kit for the 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra 1500 are a great way to add height to your overall GM 1500 appearance. Superlift also offers a variety of shock options for the GM 1500 which allows you to choose your ride comfort. Superlift Suspension intentionally over-builds our suspension kits to be the best. Our uniquely engineered design adds strength and durability and has bonus features that others do not offer.
This kit includes front knuckles, front strut spacers, cross-members, a rear block and u-bolt kit and rear Shocks – Superlift, Bilstein, or Fox Shocks. All require parts are included to make sure your Silverado or Sierra handles and performance in all conditions.
- True to the height Lift Kit at 6.5 Inches
- Allows for use of 20” Factory Wheels
- Direct bolt-on (No Weld Design)
- Adds clearance for up to 35” tires
- Front and Rear – Superlift Shocks OR Bilstein® 5100 Series Shocks OR Fox® Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy
- Corrects Front to rear Factory rake for a more level stance
- Not recommended for AWD models
- Does not fit models with Auto Ride or Auto leveling
- Only fits models with Stamped Steel or Aluminum Control Arms
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 X 12.5||18 x 9||4.3||-6|
|35 X 12.5||20 X 9||–||+12 to +18|
|305/65 R18||18 x 9||–||+12 to +18|
|305/55 R20||20 X 9||–||+12 to +18|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 7-8 Hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
- 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Legacy
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Limited
Important fitment notes from manufacturer:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.