SuperLift 6.5″ Lift Kit w/ Shadow Shocks For 2007-2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD w/ Cast Steel Ctrl Arms
SuperLift 6.5″ Lift Kit w/ Shadow Shocks For 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD w/ Cast Steel Ctrl Arms
- This is a complete knuckle style, strut spacer suspension lift kit for the Chevy/GMC 2WD or 4WD (depending on application) – with OE Cast Steel upper control arms
- Provides 6.5” lift height
- Includes rear fabricated blocks that remove the factory block and rear Superlift shock absorbers or rear 5100 Series Bilstein shock absorbers or Rear Fox® 2.0 Shocks
- All brackets, cross-members, steering knuckles, strut spacers, rear block and u-bolt kit, shocks and hardware specific to the 2007-2016 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra 1500
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
Superlift Suspension Systems now available with Superlift, Bilstein 5100 or Fox® 2.0 Shocks:
Superlift’s true to the height 6.5 inch lift kit for the 2007-2016 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra 1500 2WD is a great way to add height to your overall GM 1500 appearance. Superlift’s Shock options now include Superlift shocks, Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks or Fox® Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks. This allows you to select your ride. Superlift Suspension intentionally over-builds our suspension kits to be the best. Our uniquely engineered design adds strength and durability and has bonus features that others do not offer. This 6.5 inch Lift kit for the GM 1500 2WD Pickup is a complete replacement knuckle kit.
Superlift’s geometry, from steering timing and linkage angles to driveshaft and CV axle operating angles, yields optimal component service life and exceptional drivability. Our Lower Control arm cross-members are true to their height and are a one-piece, full-width, high-clearance design made of .25” steel plate.
This kit includes front knuckles, front strut spacers, cross-members, a rear block and u-bolt kit and rear Shocks – Superlift, Bilstein, or Fox Shocks. All require parts are included to make sure your Silverado or Sierra handles and performance in all conditions.
- True to the height Lift Kit at 6.5 Inches
- Allows for use of 20” Factory Wheels
- Direct bolt-on (No Weld Design)
- Adds clearance for up to 35” tires
- Rear – Superlift Shocks OR Bilstein® 5100 Series Shocks OR Fox® Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Aligns to OEM Specifications
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy
- Corrects Front to rear Factory rake for a more level stance
- Not recommended for AWD models
- Does not fit models with Auto Ride or Auto leveling
- Only fits models with Cast Steel Control Arms
- This suspension kit WILL NOT WORK with any late model GM Truck or SUV equipped with MAGNERIDE from GM
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 X 12.5||18 x 9||4.3||-6|
|35 X 12.5||20 X 9||–||+12 to +18|
|305/65 R18||18 x 9||–||+12 to +18|
|305/55 R20||20 X 9||–||+12 to +18|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 7-8 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.