SuperLift 8″ Lift Kit 2007-2016 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 4WD Cast Steel Arms Bilstein Shocks
SuperLift 8″ Lift Kit 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 4WD Cast Steel Arms Bilstein Shocks
What is this?
- This is a complete knuckle style suspension lift kit for the 2007-2016 Chevy/GMC 1500 Silverado/Sierra 2WD or 4WD (depending on application) – OE cast steel control arms
- Provides 8” lift height
- Includes fabricated rear lift blocks, related drop brackets and rear Superlift or Bilstein shocks
What does it include?
- All brackets, cross-memberrs, steering knuckles, strut spacers, rear shocks, rear fabricated block and u-bolt kit, and hardware required specific to the 2007-2017 2WD/4WD Chevrolet/GMC 1500 (Factory cast steel control arms only)
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
This is the Superlift 8” suspension is the perfect solution for truck owners looking to run a 35” tire with a wider profile. This is a TRUE 8-inch Lift Kit for the Silverado and Sierra. It was designed and engineered to be an 8-inch lift from its conception unlike some companies that use their 6-inch lift components with a taller strut spacer to achieve 8 inches of lift. The steering knuckles and control arm crossmembers provide all the proper geometry correction for the true 8 inches of lift.
Using OE data files allows us to design lift kits that mimic the original factory designed components. This aids in installment and compatibility. It also allows our engineers to design a kit that once installed not only retains your truck’s excellent ride and handling characteristics but one that is also compatible with GM’s Stabilitrac anti-skid system.
Nothing is left unattended with this 8” lift kit. The brake lines and front sway bar are relocated to make sure there is no binding through the cycle of the suspension.
The rear includes a set of fabricated lift blocks that locks in the axle ubolts though the blocks upper and lower plate giving you the strongest set of blocks on the market today. The block also has ubolts that capture the leaf pack to help counter axle wrap.
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35×12.5||20×10||4.5-5||-12 to -24|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 8 hours
- Difficulty level: 4 of 5
- Does NOT fit 2014-2017 Chevy Silverado’s and GMC Sierra’s with OE Aluminum or Stamp Steel Control Arms
- Does not work with stock wheels
- This suspension kit WILL NOT WORK with any late model GM Truck or SUV equipped with MAGNERIDE from GM
- 2007-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007-2016 GMC Sierra 1500
Important fitment notes from manufacturer:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.