Zone Offroad 2″ Lower Strut Mounts Lift Kit For 2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500Sale!
Zone Offroad 2″ Lower Strut Mounts Lift Kit For 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 GMC Sierra 1500
Looking to lift your Chevrolet/GMC 1500 truck but retain the tail high stance. This 2″ lift kit from Zone Offroad is designed for quick and easy install using a pair of 2″ lower strut spacers, 2″ rear lift blocks, U-bolts and hardware to allow clearance for up to hardware to allow clearance for bigger tires.
- Front Lift Height: 2″
- Front Lift Method: Lower Strut Mounts
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Lift Type: Lift Kit
- Wheel Size: Stock
- Back Spacing: Stock
- Max Tire Size: 285 / 55
- Metal Cutting Required: No
- Accommodates Factory Wheels: Yes
IN THE BOX:
- Rear Lift Blocks
- U-Bolts – Rear
- Torsion Bar Keys
- 100% bolt-on design for easy installation.
- Castings are resonance frequency tested to ensure they are defect-free and ready to withstand any abuse.
- Rear lift block and longer U-bolts for easy installation. Maintains a tail high stance.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit 2007 “Classic” models. If you have a 2007 Classic, see kits for comparable 1999-06 models.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit models equipped with MagneRide magnetic ride control.
- Fitment: Will not fit vehicles equipped with Auto-Ride.
- Install Time Hours: 4 hrs
- Difficulty Level: 2 out of 5
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2008 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2010 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2013 GMC Sierra 1500
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.