SuperLift 2″ Lift Kit For 2007-2017 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 4WD (with Rear Superide Shocks)
SuperLift 2″ Lift Kit For 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 4WD (with Rear Superide Shocks)
- This is a Level 1 Lift kit that includes strut spacers for the 2007-2017 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra K1500 2wd and 4wd pickup providing 2” of front lift height
- Includes 1.5” rear lift, rear shock absorbers
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lower strut spacer, rear shocks, rear 1.5” block and U-bolt kit.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
This is the SUPERLIFT Level 1 2 inch lift kit with Superide shocks for the 2007-2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD, 2007-2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD, 2007-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD and the 2007-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD.
SUPERLIFT’s Level 1 kits are moderate lift kits for the truck owners who want to retain the vehicle rake. Level 1 lift kits are specifically packaged for truck owners who are going to be loading the rear of the vehicle frequently & want the vehicle to be closer to ‘level’ after loading it.
SUPERLIFT’s Level 1 lift kit provides a moderate lift kit for the front suspension, a rear block & U-bolt kit plus a set of four (4) Superide shock absorbers. Priced much less than traditional taller lifts, this is the simple solution for those wanting an economical & easy way to make room for taller tires for ground clearance or a plus-size the tire & wheel package on the vehicle.
The 2007-2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD, 2007-2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD, 2007-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD and the 2007-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD are all equipped with an Independent Front Suspension (IFS) with struts. The rear suspension configuration is a solid axle with leaf springs.
In these IFS with strut models, the front tires attach to steering knuckles. The knuckles pivot on ball joints attach to upper & lower control arms. The upper & lower control arms position the knuckles front-to-back & side-to-side. A compact coilover strut assembly controls the suspension dampening: the shock and coil spring are together in one compact unit. The steering is a more precise rack-and-pinion steering system. A securely mounted differential transfers power to the front wheel with CV axle-shafts.
This SUPERLIFT Level 1 lift kit is designed for the 2007-2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD, 2007-2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD, 2007-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD and the 2007-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD owners wanting a taller than factory stance, extra room for taller tires.
This K1001 Level 1 includes a front leveling kit that mounts to the front strut at the lower mount that attaches to the lower control arm. The front strut spacer is made of a strong & durable PPA plastic material that is heat resistance, chemical resistance & pretty much corrosion resistance.
This method does not preload the factory coil spring (which would degrade ride quality) or over-extend the factory shock. No modifications to factory-installed parts are required and no time-consuming disassembly of the factory strut is needed. The strut extension is easily removable should the vehicle need to be returned to stock
It includes a 1.5 inch rear block & U-bolt kit, plus two (2) rear Superide shock absorbers with specific compression and extension lengths specific for this application.
- Easy installation and removal – no strut disassembly required.
- Does Not require a strut compressor or disassembly of the strut.
- 100% super-simple bolt-on installation. Installs with basic hand tools.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Strut spacer is corrosion resistant
- Ideal for restoring height lost from heavy front bumper, winch/bumper combo or snow-plow.
- Included in this system is a set of four (4) SUPERLIFT Superide hydraulic shocks absorbers. Superide shock absorbers are designed to provide excellent ride quality, durability and longevity. They feature 10-stage, velocity-sensitive valving for maximum control on or off-road without sacrificing a comfortable ride. Shock resistance is continually adjusted, depending on the terrain and vehicle speed.
- Front: Lower strut mount extension (2); 10mm bolts (4); 10mm flat washer (8); 10mm Nyloc nut (4)
- Rear: Rear block kit; cast steel blocks (2); U-bolts (4); heavy-duty flat washers (8); U-bolt long nuts (8); SUPERLIFT Superide Shocks (2).
- Lifetime Warranty & 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee!
- NOTE: Does NOT fit 2014-2017 GMC Sierra or 2014-2017 GMC Yukon ‘Denali’ models with MagneRide magnetic ride control.
- NOTE: Does NOT fit 2007 ‘Classic’ models.
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|285/70 R17||Stock 17||–||–|
|285/65 R18||Stock 18||–||–|
|285/55 R20||Stock 20||–||–|
|265/55 R20||20 x 9||–||+12 to +18|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 3 hours
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.