SuperLift 3.5″ Lift Kit For 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 4WD with ALUMINUM or STAMPED STEEL Control Arms ONLY – with Superide Rear Shocks
SuperLift 3.5″ Lift Kit For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 4WD with ALUMINUM or STAMPED STEEL Control Arms ONLY – with Superide Rear Shocks
- This is the 3.5” lift kit for the 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 4WD with Factory Aluminum or Stamp Steel Control Arms.
- Superlift has introduced a new series of lift kits to their Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra product line. Their uniquely engineered design adds strength and durability and has bonus features that others do not offer. Superlift’s Upper Control Arm (UCA) Lift Kits have a clean, strong modern die-formed design constructed of solid steel rod, beefy gussets and include a flat mount ball joint cup. These are intentionally over-built to be the best.
- The distinctive design utilizes high quality components plus impressive features like: ZERO cutting or trimming of the crossmembers, keeping your factory splash guard or running factory wheels without wheel spacers, and truly retaining the OEM caster and camber alignment specifications to name a few.
- The 3.5” Lift achieves a level stance and clearance for 33” diameter tires. Clearance without trimming… it can be done and done right. It’s a simple and Super-EZ bolt-on installation too.
- The upper control arms include per-installed MOOG ball joints and bushings
- Laser cut and precision formed top strut mount strut spacers add the front lift height while the rear lift is achieved with a block and ubolt kit.
- This 3.5” lift kit for the 2014-2018 Silverado’s and Sierra’s come with a limited lifetime warranty
- Upper control arms with MOOG bushings and ball joints already pressed in. Strut spacers, differential spacers, axle skid plate, rear block kit, Superide rear shocks, and all hardware specific for the 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra 1500 4WD.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- Superlift’s heavy-duty Upper Control Arms (UCA) are engineered for superior strength and durability with die-formed high tensile solid steel rod material for precision fitment.
- UCA solid rod design is reinforced with gussets at the bump-stop position and at the sturdy ball joint cup.
- CNC machined ball joint socket and bushing eye ring for precise fit.
- UCA’s include pre-installed MOOG ball joints and bushings
- ZERO cutting of the rear crossmember
- CNC machined billet Aluminum differential drop brackets maintain proper CV axle angles (2WD models do not utilize the differential components)
- CNC formed belly skid pan protects the differential from on and off-road hazards
- Laser cut & precision conformed top strut mount strut spacers add lift height
- Rear lift is achieved with Block & U-Bolt Kit
- Requires NO modification to the stock exhaust
- A simple and Super-EZ bolt-on installation
- Front OE “splash shield” is able to be maintained
- Adds clearance for 33″ diameter tires without fender trimming
- Comes complete with Superide shocks for the rear
- Lifetime Warranty on all fabricated components
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- NOTE: Do not use with trucks equipped with electronic shocks
|2014-2018||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 with OE Aluminum or Stamped Steel Control Arms|
|2014-2018||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 with OE Aluminum or Stamped Steel Control Arms|
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|285/65 R18||18 x 9||–||0 to +18|
|285/55 R20||20 x 9||–||0 to +18|
|305/65 R18||18 x 9||5 – 5.5||+13 to +25|
|305/55 R20||20 x 9||5 – 5.5||+13 to +25|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 4 hours
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.