SuperLift 6.5″ Lift Kit with Bilstein Rear Shocks for 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
SuperLift 6.5″ Lift Kit with Bilstein Rear Shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Allows the use of 20” factory wheels
• Makes room for up to 35” tires
• Maintains awesome ride quality and handling characteristics
• No Coil-over disassembly required.
• Aligns to OEM specifications
• Corrects front to rear factory rake for a level stance
• Lifetime Warranty
• 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
• Qualifies for exclusive Factory Warranty Assurance Policy
- CNC machined extended ductile iron steering knuckles
- All fabricated steel components are laser cut, CNC formed and finished with a durable black powder coat:
- Front top mount strut spacers
- One-piece front and rear cross members
- Front differential skid plate
- Front Sway Bar Links
- Differential relocation brackets
- Brake line relocation brackets
- Lift blocks
- U-bolts and hardware
- Compression stop extensions
- Bilstein shocks (2)
Tire & Wheel Info
Install Time = 8-10 hours
Difficulty rating = 4 out 5. 5 being the most complicated.
Wheels: Works with 20 in or larger factory wheels*
Requires cutting and drilling
The look you want for the price you want!
Give your truck the look you want and still maintain excellent ride quality with Superlift’s new 6.5” lift systems for the 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD and GMC Sierra 1500 4WD. These complete systems are the best most cost effective solution available to make room for 35” tires. It allow the use of 20” or larger factory wheels
Designed from OEM supplied models using the latest 3D CAD software, our engineers did all the research to ensure a precise fit. These 6.5” lifts retain proper CV and drive shaft angles and align to OEM specifications to ensure great ride and handling characteristics.
Available with Bilstein rear shock absorbers
Backed by a Lifetime Warranty, 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Superlift’s Factory Warranty Assurance Policy
Q – Is there welding required?
A – No. There is no welding required with the installation.
Q – Can I run my factory wheels?
A – Yes. You can run 20” or larger factory wheels depending on the overall section width of the tire
2007 – 2013 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Looking for Bilstein struts to replace the spacers up front on my 6.5" lift, Where can get this i...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A Please see p.14 ot the PDF instruction - there are picrutes and the descriptionhttps://uploads01.pangeadb.com/superlift/products/website/installation-instructions/fb3fhbkTdeXCI6ZxLoGw_3492.pdf