SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 4WD – Knuckle Kit with Bilstein Shocks
SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 4WD – Knuckle Kit with Bilstein Shocks
- This is a complete knuckle style suspension lift kit for the 1999-2006 Chevy/GMC 1500 pickup 4wd; providing 6” of lift height
- Includes rear blocks and front and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shock absorbers
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This kit also comes in a 5100 Series Bilstein shock option
- All brackets, cross-members, shocks, steering knuckles, rear 5” block and u-bolt kit, and hardware required specific to the 1999-2006 4wd Chevrolet/GMC 1500.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
Features and Benefits:
- Stylish high-clearance cross members are one-piece, laser cut, CNC formed and built to withstand a lifetime of use and abuse.
- Replacement steering knuckles maintain OE alignment specifications.
- Minimal differential modification required.
- Longer front anti-sway bar links included.
- Rear lift achieved via tried and true 5″ cast iron blocks for superior strength.
- Applicable with Auto Trac models. Does not require replacement front driveshaft.
- Allows use of factory spare tire / wheel.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy to follow DIY friendly installation instructions.
|2007-2007||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 – Classic|
|2007-2007||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 – Classic|
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 8 hours
- Difficulty level: 4 of 5
DOES THIS LIFT KIT INCREASE THE TRUCK’S FRONT TRACK WIDTH?
Replacing the steering knuckles on this vehicle increases the track width by 1-5/8 inches (1.625″).
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.