SuperLift 8″ Lift Kit for 2007-2016 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 4WD with Cast Steel Control Arms
SuperLift 8″ Lift Kit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 4WD with Cast Steel Control Arms
Features & Benefits
- Designed using factory CAD data
- Compatible with factory Stabilitrac® and anti-skid control features
- Replacement cast ductile iron steering knuckles
- High clearance, one-piece cross members, and all other load bearing bracketry, is laser cut from .25″ thick plate steel
- Front differential skid plate integrates with cross members for additional system rigidity
- Rear lift via fabricated blocks
- No front differential trimming
- Clears 35″ diameter tires without fender trimming
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Tire & Wheel Info
Recommended Tire and Wheel
Wheel Diameter – 20″
Wheel Width – 9-10″
Back Spacing – 4.5 – 5″
Max Tire Height – 35.0″
Tire Width – 12.5″
Minor cutting and / or welding required.
Can run 20″ stock wheels with oversize tires. 18″ or 20″ aftermarket wheels require specific backspacing; min. 4.5″/ max 5″.
Does not fit vehicles with Electronic Controlled Shocks
Superlift’s 8″ lift for the 2007-2016 Chevy / GMC 1500 series platform easily runs 35″ tall tires and is the kit to have if you want to avoid trimming the fenders on your new high dollar 4×4. Our 8″ kit is a replacement knuckle system and was designed using factory dimensional data. Using OE data files allows us to design lift kits that mimic the original factory designed components. This aids in installment and compatibility. It also allows our engineers to design a kit that once installed not only retains your truck truck’s excellent ride and handling characteristics, but one that is also compatible with GM’s Stabilitrac® anti-skid system.
As with all of Superlift’s products, the lift is backed by our Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee.
2007-2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD (2014-2016 must have Cast Steel Control Arms)
2007-2016 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD (2014-2016 must have Cast Steel Control Arms)
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Can u add a rear lift and the bilstein 5100 adjustable struts to make this a 10” lift kit ? answer nowA Hello This set is designed for 8 inches and consists of many different elements that are selected for this. Replacing shocks for longer ones can lead to negative consequences.