Monroe Front Shocks for 1992-1999 GMC C2500 Suburban
Monroe Front Shocks for 1992, 1993, 1994, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 GMC C2500 Suburban
Ideal for vehicles with a higher center of gravity, Monroe® Reflex® light truck shock absorbers feature ASD valving technology that automatically adjusts the unit to absorb the impact, helping to reduce vehicle roll and dive.
- IMPROVES STABILITY — ASD (Acceleration Sensitive Damping) valving technology adjusts to impacts, reducing roll and dive for vehicles with a higher center of gravity
- EXCEPTIONAL HANDLING — Full displaced valving, tuned specifically to each vehicle, adjusts to road extremes while the larger bore provides more efficient damping control to provide consistency and a smooth ride
- CONSISTENT RIDE — OE all-weather fluid contains special additives to assist with extreme temperatures and help reduce oil breakdown while larger reserve tube holds more fluid to run cooler
- CONTROL AND DURABILITY — Fluon-banded piston provides consistent sealing between piston and pressure tube for better control and increased durability
- IMPROVES PERFORMANCE — Nitrogen gas charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration
- BUILT TO LAST — Self-lubricating fluid seal retains gas and reduces excessive friction against the piston rod to help reduce premature wear
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE — Comes with Monroe’s Limited Lifetime Warranty and exclusive Feel the Difference Guarantee
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.