SuperLift 8″ Suspension Lift Kit for 1973-1991 Chevy/GMC 3/4 Ton 4WD
SuperLift 8″ Suspension Lift Kit for 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991 Chevy/GMC 3/4 Ton 4WD Solid Axle Vehicles
- Heavy Duty Front leaf springs
- Durable Urethane spring eye bushings
- Degree shim installed on the front springs to help driveline angle
- Rear lift options include add-a-leaf and block or full replacement rear spring
- Raised steering arm and drop drag link included
- Sway bar drop brackets included
- Front driveshaft spacer available
- Superlift Superide shock absorbers included
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Tire and Wheel Info
38×14.50 tire on standard offset wheel
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate.
Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another.
Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent.
Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning.
Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent.
Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
1977.5-91 models require clearancing (machining) of the front driveshaft CV cluster to prevent binding. If vehicle has single exhaust, the cross-over pipe requires modification to clear front driveshaft.
Optional extended length brake hoses recommended.
Brake line / hose relocating hardware included in kit box.
Both driveshafts need to be lengthened.
#4310, 1″ front driveshaft spacer, can be used instead of lengthening front driveshaft on 1977.5-91 models with Saginaw shaft.
Vehicles with 56″ long rear spring can use spring if shackle hanger is relocated on frame for 52″ long application.
88-91 Blazer, Jimmy, and Suburban require additional sleeve kit part # 315-88.
The 8″ lift consists of Heavy Duty (HD) front leaf springs, durable Poly spring bushings, replacement front U-bolts, front sway bar brackets, brake hose relocation brackets, add-a-leafs and a rear block and u-bolt kit. For steering correction, a 4″ raised steering arm and a 4″ adjustable drag link are also included. The kit is packaged complete with Superlift Superide shock absorbers.
Options include single and dual steering stabilizers, a 4″ rear shackle flip kit and a front driveshaft spacer.
NOTE: If the vehicle is factory-equipped with auxiliary (dual) front shocks also order quantity two, part number 85150 Superide shocks.
NOTE: 88-91 Blazer/Jimmy and Suburban models require additional part number 315-88 bushing sleeve kit.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Is there a price difference if I want the rear springs instead of blocks and if so how much answer nowA Yes sir that is a different kit number. Part # K445. https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/2500/superlift-8-lift-kit-52-rear-springs-chevygmc-1973-1991-34-ton-4wd-solid-axle-vehicles/ Thank you